Home » Forum » Musicians forum »
Brushes-only?

Brushes-only?

posted on #1
canisalpha
Membre
Hi,

Am working on an experiment, but can find no brushes-only percussion in odd time signatures. Is any of the magnificent percussionists/ drummers on WL able to produce brushes-only tracks on which I (and hopefully others) can collab?

Specific time-sigs include 11/4 (123-12-123-123), 7/4, 5/4, 9/8, 12/8, 11/8. Any or all of these would be great. Thanks!
posted on #2
GlezBass Supporter
Hi friend

I'm not a drummer although lately I play drums a lot ... if you enter "glezbass + brushes" in the tracks searchbox you will find brush tracks that I usually play in my tin box !! some tracks have HD if you want to download them

This is the one I like the most with ArkRockStudio #153720

I consider the game of brushes very interesting to practice the beat and the internal tempo, I am rather a bassist ...

Greetings
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I´m not a very good guitarist but this site is awesome. Will keep on supporting :-) Greetings from Germany :-)
Chuck Stew from Germany

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.