Home » Forum » Musicians forum »
Bass player needed for an unusual rhythm

Bass player needed for an unusual rhythm

posted on #1
TeeGee Supporter
Guys, we are working on a track that has an unusual rhythm, Lenny did the drums and now we would like to get a bass track. Warning:it is a strange one :). TG
posted on #2
Rickplayer
Membre
What track I'll give it a shot
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
TeeGee Supporter
Sent you a PM with the details. Thanks :)
posted on #4
EricMordus
Membre
link me the track, i'll give it a shot
posted on #5
TeeGee Supporter
Hey Eric, thanks, much appreciated - but Rick is already on it. However I will keep you in mind for the next one - got plenty of new track ideas :)
posted on #6
Basster
Membre
Did you already get your bassline?
posted on #7
Ernie440 Supporter
Unusual bass player needed for a usual rhythm?? ... I'm in! ;)
posted on #8
TeeGee Supporter
Yo, thanks for the reply Basster and Pudsy, Rick is still on it at the moment. However it is always good to know, I will be cooking some more stuff, so I will let you know. THanks, appreciate this!
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #9
nilton
Membre
Why just dont you publish the track together with some comments and requests? There might be more of us here that like a challenge
posted on #10
TeeGee Supporter
OK, this is the track, I uploaded it in the regular wiki, have a look here:

[url=http://www.wikiloops.com/backingtrack-jam-69420.php] unusual song needs bass[/url]
posted on #11
B427
Membre
I'm down too B-)
posted on #12
TeeGee Supporter
Hey guys, I am piggybacking on this thread as I am looking for bass tracks for two projects I am doing with Raymond rp3drums. They are not that unusual really, one is a old school type rock, and the other one an epic cinematic love tragedy mixture of rock, metal, rap, sampling - to be honest I don't know what it is :o

If anybody fancies having a go, we would be delighted. Please upload single track if you can for the mixing. Thanks :)

#80543 "Pamela"
#80584 "how this story goes"
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I consider myself brand new at music creating music, and this site is great for helping me get more comfortable jamming with other artists!
Dirkus from United States

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.