Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
To all who participate here...

To all who participate here...

posted on #1
Old_Mojo
Membre
... my sincere thanks. You all have given me much pleasure and the opportunity to jam with people from many different places and musical traditions. I would like to ask you how much this site means to you. It is free to all of us but Dick, who not only works very hard at making it better, but also pays the bills. I know that for many of us, money is scarce, especially in the holiday season. But we all have managed to buy instruments, recording gear, computers and internet access. I am asking for help on Dick's behalf to keep this work alive with a small donation. And, yes, I have already done so and hope to do more very soon.
I wish for all the peace, joy and happiness of this holiday season.

Old Mojo (David)
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
Thank you very much David.
I feel honoured by your kind words, and I'd love to read some others thoughts on how they see this "place".
I could write a book on that myself, but I'm holding my horses, letting others go first. As you will understand, I have a very different perspective on the site than a pure user, the more interested I am in your experience.
Let me end with three things:
First, a heartfelt thanks to all donors! You know who you are.
Second, a bow of appreciation to all of you - the friendlyness and good spirit in wikiloops is due to your good spirit, not my codework.
Third - no one should feel pushed to give money.
If you feel like lending a helpful hand, theres other ways, too:
Tell other web communities about us, support the Facebook-Cause or invite musicians you spotted on youtube or elsewhere.

be good all, and best wishes

Dick

P.S.
did you know david came up with the blue iguana?
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Pete-Silence
Membre
wikiloops is a great communitiy for musicians and a nice and friendly place in the web.
It's great to be here. If there's something I can do ask for help Dick.
I hope I can buy a T-shirt at the weekend in the Eifel.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I consider myself brand new at music creating music, and this site is great for helping me get more comfortable jamming with other artists!
Dirkus from United States

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.