Home » Forum » Recording and mixing »
Mixing against the wikiloop rules

mixing against the wikiloop rules

posted on #1
mandolodda
Membre
Hello to all wikiloops user

Dick gave the permission to post mixes here in the forum.
I will start and try whit this

my first question is: how can I upload a new mix.

best regards Lothar
posted on #2
Scriptura
Membre
What does this mean?
Kannst Du mich aufklären Lothar?
Gruß and Greetings aus dem Schwäbischem
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Dick Supporter
hey both!

lothar asked, if there was a way to place mixes on wikiloops, that may unite different templates, or break the basic rules in some other way (the system would not allow you to do a remix containing two different templates plus an new instrument).
Si I said, the forum is the place for theese remixes.
Some of the boards allow post attachments, unfortunatly, the musicians board does not, so far. I will open a crazy remix-board, where attachments are allowed now for your purposes.
PLEASE NOTICE: attachment upload is offered when clicking on the "Reply"-button, not in the "Quick Reply" that is shown below the thread. hope it will work for you in a few minutes....
posted on #4
Scriptura
Membre
Hi Dick, danke für deine Antwort. Kannst Du das noch in Deutsch erklären? Habs, glaube ich, nicht ganz gerafft. :o
posted on #5
Dick Supporter
OK, so again in german ;)

Es gibt remix-vorhaben, die gegen die standard-regeln von wikiloops verstossen, z.B. wenn Du spuren von zwei ansonsten unabhängigen drumtracks zusammenschneidest - im system kannst du das nicht hochladen, weil es ja kein klassischer +1-Instrument-remix ist.

Um solchen Werken einen Platz zu gewähren gibts nun das crazy remix forum, dort darf sowas als forum-anhang gepostet werden.
Hinweis: Anhaenge kann man nur hochladen, nachdem man auf den "Antworten" button geclickt hat, nicht mit der schnell-antwort unter dem thread.
posted on #6
mandolodda
Membre
Hello to all
I have upload a mix from a session which goes in two directions. In one direction I was involved, in the second not. I mixed both together und upload this. that was my break of the wikiloops rules. I try this a few times before, but didn't upload the results. now Dick give us the possibility to break wikiloops rules.
Thank you Dick
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I support wikiloops because it is a creative platform. And most of all, there is nothing more creative than making your own music and sharing it.
donnersm from Netherlands

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.