Accueil » Forum » Recording and mixing »
Following on form the recording setup thread..

Following on form the recording setup thread..

mpointon Posted on 19 mars 2015 #1
mpointon
Membre
Posts: 522
Joined: 27 févr. 2015
Let's see your recording world! I like the idea of seeing what other people do to realise their fantastic contributions to WikiLoops.

My setup is a room that was my now-deceased father's music room, full from floor to ceiling with books, music manuscript and other suff. Makes a fantastic recording room though!

For me, a bunch of Audio-Technica condenser and clip-on and Shure SM57 mics go into a Terratec Producer Phase 88 8-in firewire interface to my MacBook and Reaper. From there, I ruin it with my inability to operate Reaper properly. Sadly I do everything from recording to mixing on a pair of £20 Sennheisier in-ear headphones I bought from Dixons in Heathrow!

[img]https://copy.com/thumbs_public/mlxhlKhSRl6fSsEa/IMG_1041.JPG[/img] (sorry about the suits in the corner - job hunting!)

Can't in-line get image linking to work for some reason: Try this: https://www.copy.com/s/mlxhlKhSRl6fSsEa/IMG_1041.JPG
Dick Posted on 19 mars 2015 #2
Dick
SUPPORTER
Posts: 3037
Joined: 30 déc. 2010
i had a try to figure out why the image-linking is not working - seems that copy.com does not allow deepliking to images the way it would be needed to work, sorray :/

Them Books definetly make for a nice acoustic :) wrinkled surfaces are always good to have!
Daddario EXL170
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
Rickplayer Posted on 19 mars 2015 #3
Rickplayer
Membre
Posts: 990
Joined: 16 oct. 2011
That is a nice studio thanks for sharing
les jam sessions en ligne wikiloops sont rendues possibles grâce au support amical de:
user profile image
If only Wikiloops was around when I was younger, I would be a lot richer as a musician. I,ts great to share. Thanks Wikiloops.
ign1755691711

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.