Pics

posted on #1
BlankSpace
Membre
I would love to be able to upload more picture's to my profile page and i think it would be great to be able to also upload a pic. together with the track upload. (for example a screenshot of the timeline)
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
Hey!
Sorry for taking a little to reply.

As for now, you can add pics to your profile "about me tab" by adding them to the offered text fields (bio / gear etc) - use the bb-code offered on the "edit profile" page (same as the options offered below the "quick reply" field in the forum) - you will have to have those pics hosted somewhere online, so you can paste the link into the IMG tags.

Creating a more sophisticated art gallery on peoples profiles is a long term development goal - same goes for the "cover art for a title" idea. One of the major problems about the latter is to find a good place within the jam-pages to actually display that cover art in an enjoyable way.
Right now, I'm thinking it might be cool to make cover art a "supporting members" feature, and show the cover art instead of the big square ad on supporting members tracks - that might eventually lead to more people becoming interested in supporting membership, while solving the space need issue as well.
Those things will take some time... still, thanks for the heads up!
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
BlankSpace
Membre
thx, i'm gonna try and i like u'r idea as well :) thx
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Wikiloops is a real great idea. It's very exciting to talk and play with poeple all around the world. Long Live Wikiloops!
JeF31 from France

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.