Home » Forum » Hey there... »
Hello from Cambridge (UK)

Hello from Cambridge (UK)

posted on #1
mpointon Supporter
Stumbled across Wikiloops whilst looking for some tunes without drums to practice to and to get the hang of my recording equipment. What a cracking idea for a site - I joined straight away. I've just uploaded my first jam, hopefully the first of many, depending on how often I get to set up my kit [i]and[/i] set up recording gear!
posted on #2
jmrukkers
Administrateur
Welcome, and enjoy the 'loops!
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Rickplayer
Membre
Welcome to the loops enjoy your stay here mpointon
posted on #4
OliVBee Supporter
welcome onboard !!! have fun around ;)
posted on #5
Steve2000
Membre
Welcome! I'm from Haverhill, Suffolk, just a few miles from Cambridge, down what used to be the A604. I used to ride my bike to Cambridge quite often. I live in Phoenix, Arizona now, a bit more than a bike ride away. Hope you enjoy your stay!
posted on #6
mpointon Supporter
Ahh, yes. I know Haverhill well. You were brave cycling to Cambridge down that road! It's still one of the most accident-ridden roads in the country!
posted on #7
Steve2000
Membre
Well I didn't know that at the time, so ignorance is bliss! LOL
posted on #8
nosidE
Membre
Welcome to the loops :)
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I supported Wikiloops not for their name, I support it because it was a great idea & is a great way for musicians to jam outside their circles.
Evosaki900 from United States

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.