Accueil » Forum » Recording and mixing »
Difficulty uploading a re-mix

Difficulty uploading a re-mix

Blueboy Posted on 12 déc. 2014 #1
Blueboy
SUPPORTER
Posts: 1
Joined: 19 nov. 2014
I cannot seem to get the "Publish" box activated that is about endorsing that I am not uploading copyrighted material. At least one set of instructions indicated that this box must be checked or pushed in order to initiate uploading of a re-mix. I have been able to begin the upload proces, and a yellow bar begins moving, after awhile this bar disappears, and is followed by the word "Processing" and the message "saving changes", but this doesn't resolve, and I am also not able to push the "Publish" button. Does the Publish button only work after the upload process is completely finished?
I must be doing something wrong, but obviously don't know what it is. Perhaps I am not being patient enough. Would appreciate any help or insights. Thanks!
OliVBee Posted on 12 déc. 2014 #2
OliVBee
SUPPORTER
Posts: 763
Joined: 7 janv. 2013
hello Blueboy !
yes the Publish button turns green when everything needed has been checked ... upload and its process title etc
i suggest once your upload is done trying to change something in your title or description ? maybe your browser needs to be poked a lil bit ? B)
Daddario EXL170
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
jmrukkers Posted on 12 déc. 2014 #3
jmrukkers
Administrateur
Posts: 287
Joined: 20 janv. 2014
Hi Bluebox, this may happen if not all the fields are filled in, you will have to at least add a title and define the meter.
les jam sessions en ligne wikiloops sont rendues possibles grâce au support amical de:
user profile image
Wikiloops is a must for ageing musicians like myself ! It has given me something to look forward to every day ! I have made may new great friends !
onewholeft

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.