playlist notes

posted on #1
Laruno
Membre
Hi everyone,

I really like to listen new jams and also try to find more homeworks for myself (the tracks that I decided to play drums with) on mobile while I am working, while driving, while eating =) hehehe =) Yes, I am one of them who uses mobile very often ;)

Ok, the problem is; while I am listening tracks, there are many things comes to my mind, grooves, patterns, etc. Than I decided to work on that track and add it into my playlist. Than What? I generally cant remember those grooves, patterns, cant remember what I think, what I feel, what I dream about the tracks at the first time listening =(

So please, it would be great if we have a chance to take little notes just before adding tracks to our playlists =)

Best Regards,
Laruno
+1
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
hey Laruno,

thats a good idea :) I have found myself writing spontaneous lyriycs ideas into the comment section, just to make sure they wont slip my memory... being able to write a kind of "private note" would indeed be nice - the only problem I see is where to display that on the (already very full) interface. I will keep thinking about this and maybe I'll find a good solution sometime.

I still have a pretty long worklist ahead before adding new features, but keep them ideas coming anytime.
Daddario EXL170
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Better than Facebook..All the people here are the greatest!! Join in on the addiction! This one is the best addiction you will find. Healthy too!
Fishinmissio from United States

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.