Needing drums or/and bass to rock a classical piece
Membre
Posts: 127
Joined: 1 mai 2013
Dear all,
I'm actually recording for a surprise for a friend a rock version of the wedding march of Mendelssohn.
The tempo is T=115.100 but for the moment my guitar track is not clean (so I won't share it).
I was inspired by a guy on youtube
I enjoy if some drummer or bassist (or else) send me a track as single track for the final mixing.
Please, for those who access my facebook, no word on it : as I told you it would be a surprise.
If you want details don't hesitate to send me a mail
Have fun,
Sophie
I'm actually recording for a surprise for a friend a rock version of the wedding march of Mendelssohn.
The tempo is T=115.100 but for the moment my guitar track is not clean (so I won't share it).
I was inspired by a guy on youtube
I enjoy if some drummer or bassist (or else) send me a track as single track for the final mixing.
Please, for those who access my facebook, no word on it : as I told you it would be a surprise.
If you want details don't hesitate to send me a mail
Have fun,
Sophie
les jam sessions en ligne wikiloops sont rendues possibles grâce
au support amical de:
Music's a universal language: of love, rage, sadness, & divine bliss. Each member of WL's speaks these w/their instruments! A global musical family!
KellsBells