Looking for a drummer for on of my tracks
Membre
Posts: 2
Joined: 14 avr. 2014
Hi everyone !
I'd like to put some drums on one of my compositions, because it is still a mock-up.
Is somebody ready for ? The best : if you can send me the drum track separately after ! :)
Also : I'm eventually looking for bass and, maybe, piano.
Thanks you for reading.
http://www.wikiloops.com/backingtrack-jam-18490.php
I'd like to put some drums on one of my compositions, because it is still a mock-up.
Is somebody ready for ? The best : if you can send me the drum track separately after ! :)
Also : I'm eventually looking for bass and, maybe, piano.
Thanks you for reading.
http://www.wikiloops.com/backingtrack-jam-18490.php
les jam sessions en ligne wikiloops sont rendues possibles grâce
au support amical de:
I consider myself brand new at music creating music, and this site is great for helping me get more comfortable jamming with other artists!
Dirkus