Accueil » Forum » Recording and mixing »
Roland Wave Drum latency problem

Roland Wave Drum latency problem

JimmyHoHo Posted on 13 janv. 2014 #1
JimmyHoHo
Membre
Posts: 4
Joined: 12 janv. 2014
OK so it could be that I am a s--t drummer but it SEEMS that the WaveDrum latency used to be OK and has recently become dreadful. Anyone else use one and experienced this? I use a Focusrite 24VRM (firewire) DAW.
JimmyHoHo Posted on 13 janv. 2014 #2
JimmyHoHo
Membre
Posts: 4
Joined: 12 janv. 2014
Sorry of course it is a Korg Wavedrum
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
les jam sessions en ligne wikiloops sont rendues possibles grâce au support amical de:
user profile image
I've had tons of fun on here and met a lot of awesome musicians!
Reaper421

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.