Accueil » Forum » Recording and mixing »
LUFS level plugin

LUFS level plugin

rootshell Posted on 27 sept. 2026 #1
rootshell
SUPPORTER
Posts: 625
Joined: 4 juil. 2020
does anyone know of a quick and dirty plugin to level tracks to a certain LUFS or volume? I'm using Reaper, maybe there's something already built in. for clarification, think of it as I've downloaded 10 tracks, all different sources but I want to ensure they are all at a certain volume level.
Kinook Posted on 27 sept. 2026 #2
Kinook
SUPPORTER
Posts: 4
Joined: 17 janv. 2021
In Reaper's Render section, there is a built-in leveling function that applies to everything passing through the Master Track. This function is located just above and to the right of the output format selection. Click the button and set the ideal parameters for your final master: Select LUFS (Integrated) and set the target value. For music streaming (Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music), the recommended standard is -14.0 LUFS; for podcasts, it is -16.0 LUFS. Enable the Limiter: check the "Brickwall limit" box and set the value to -1.0 dB (or -2.0 dB if exporting to MP3).
+2
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
rootshell Posted on 27 sept. 2026 #3
rootshell
SUPPORTER
Posts: 625
Joined: 4 juil. 2020
thx Kinook, I'll check that out tonight:W
+1
Kinook Posted on 28 sept. 2026 #4
Kinook
SUPPORTER
Posts: 4
Joined: 17 janv. 2021
There is also another method if you don't need a Project, or if you want to normalize multiple files. I'm including a link to a video so it's clearer than I could explain it with my English ;)

[youtube]UHYz-oihnHk[/youtube]
+1
rootshell Posted on 28 sept. 2026 #5
rootshell
SUPPORTER
Posts: 625
Joined: 4 juil. 2020
thanks Kinook, i didn't realize that option was there for batch processing or on the rendering option for Reaper :W
bluvation Posted on 28 sept. 2026 #6
bluvation
SUPPORTER
Posts: 350
Joined: 2 juin 2018
I've had this plugin for a few years, it should work in most daws and I think it's still free
YouLean Loudness Meter 2
[youtube]ld11Be_ixzY[/youtube]
+1
rootshell Posted on 28 sept. 2026 #7
rootshell
SUPPORTER
Posts: 625
Joined: 4 juil. 2020
awesome, thx Gerry :W
+1
les jam sessions en ligne wikiloops sont rendues possibles grâce au support amical de:
user profile image
I am happy that I can fly with you in waves of music
Steve0526

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.