Accueil » Forum » Lyrics Library »
Back porch blues

Back porch blues

Lyric #4352 by RDP

Lyrics use permission note:
The free lyrics offered here may be used in the scope of private use.
If you would like to make use of the lyrics in a commercial context, please request permission from the author.
For details, read the Lyric license

RDP Posted on 3 mai 2026 #1
RDP
Membre
Posts: 72
Joined: 18 juin 2025
Sitting on the back porch
Watching the sun go down
Yeah, sitting on the back porch
Ain't nobody else around

Got my old guitar beside me
And a bottle in my hand
Whiskey is getting warm
I'm a cold old broken man

See that woman of mine
Threw her ring down on the floor
Took the long road out of here
Left her goodbyes by the door

Now I've been singing the blue for so long
It's the only thing I know
Ain't no place left for me to go
Oh these back porch blues
Won't let me be

Every string I play
Just bleeds for her memory
Back porch blues
Hold me tight
Your the only thing
I got tonight
+3
Joan Lli Posted on 10 mai 2026 #2
Joan Lli
SUPPORTER
Posts: 50
Joined: 14 nov. 2025
https://www.fr.wikiloops.com/backingtrack-jam-336485
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
les jam sessions en ligne wikiloops sont rendues possibles grâce au support amical de:
user profile image
I supported Wikiloops not for their name, I support it because it was a great idea & is a great way for musicians to jam outside their circles.
Evosaki900

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.