Compilation
Membre
Posts: 2
Joined: 17 févr. 2013
Why doesn't the site make some compilations ?
SUPPORTER
Posts: 3039
Joined: 30 déc. 2010
lol, I guess "the site" = me :)
If CDs is what you think of when saying "compilations", there has been some discussion about that in the feedback and suggestions board where all the pros and cons have been pointed out.
One day down the road there might be something alike to what you have in mind, but there is many things to do before I can launch a project like selling compilation CDs.
I have produced CDs, and I know how much work it is, and as long as one cannot be sure to sell a hundred copies at a decent price, its a financial desaster. With the many styles active on wikiloops, one could easily make a Rock, Blues, Funk and Reggae compilation, but like I said, thats somewhere in the future.
I'm working on it. Please be patient :)
If CDs is what you think of when saying "compilations", there has been some discussion about that in the feedback and suggestions board where all the pros and cons have been pointed out.
One day down the road there might be something alike to what you have in mind, but there is many things to do before I can launch a project like selling compilation CDs.
I have produced CDs, and I know how much work it is, and as long as one cannot be sure to sell a hundred copies at a decent price, its a financial desaster. With the many styles active on wikiloops, one could easily make a Rock, Blues, Funk and Reggae compilation, but like I said, thats somewhere in the future.
I'm working on it. Please be patient :)
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there.
Visit Shop
Membre
Posts: 2
Joined: 17 févr. 2013
I didn't really think of CDs but just things like rock blues funk paylists on a visitor site.(playlists to dowload) maybe :)
les jam sessions en ligne wikiloops sont rendues possibles grâce
au support amical de:
I am an active member on this awesome site since 2011 and i am jamming nearly every day with lots and lots of friends from all around the world ;)
Basster