Accueil » Forum » Musicians forum »
Looking For Band Mates

Looking For Band Mates

dflanagan Posted on 7 juin 2022 #1
dflanagan
Membre
Posts: 1
Joined: 11 mai 2022
I am looking for individuals interested in forming a metal band. The style I am going for is something like 12 Foot Ninja, Enterprise Earth, Rob Zombie. Something heavy but with a unique groove and drive to it. I have a vocalist already, but anyone else interested hit me up!
+1
Krasimir Posted on 7 sept. 2022 #2
Krasimir
SUPPORTER
Posts: 289
Joined: 24 janv. 2016
Did you mean WIKI band?
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
les jam sessions en ligne wikiloops sont rendues possibles grâce au support amical de:
user profile image
Wonderful Idea.
LuckyHarp

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.