Home » Forum » Hey there... »
Hello all + sequencer question

Hello all + sequencer question

posted on #1
4board
Membre
Hi everybody

I've just discovered this great platform and wanted to congratulate everyone for contributing to this site and making it so awesome.

I've got a question right off the bat so here goes....

I'm a bit confused over the sequencer category which is rather broad in my opinion. I'm fully aware of the one instrument per template/remix rule but there seems to be a very fuzzy line when it comes to sequencers that can output a multitude of instruments.

Let's say i want to upload a new template with some sequenced drums and some basic chord idea's on top(whilst leaving enough space for future contributors)

Would this be allowed in the sequencer category or will it mess up search results due to the track being more than one instrument?

Looking forward to your replies!
keep on jammin
posted on #2
Lutz
Administrateur
Welcome 4board.

Sequencer is just our category for everything that does not fit in the 1-instrument-rule. So whatever you do with more instruments, be it whatever has to be declared "sequencer" even when no reals sequencer is involved.
So your example is perfect for being named "sequencer". You got it right.
Now have fun and let us hear from you!!
Lutz
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
4board
Membre
Thanks for the quick reply, all is clear:D
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Para mi significa, la revelacion de que puedo "hablar" con musicos de todo el mundo en este idioma que todos conocemos LA MUSICA!!!
carlottis

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.