Accueil » Forum » Musicians forum »
Blues Band

Blues Band

Keiton Posted on 21 déc. 2021 #1
Keiton
Membre
Posts: 56
Joined: 10 mars 2013
I have a plan to make an album here.
So I need some great mates. This time I only play the guitar.
I'm thinking to make album needs 10 or more songs.
Pls write here if you interested in this plan.

Thanks

Keit
tribeshift Posted on 16 janv. 2022 #2
tribeshift
Membre
Posts: 4
Joined: 10 janv. 2022
I'd be interested. Get in touch!
+1
Daddario EXL170
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
Krasimir Posted on 21 janv. 2022 #3
Krasimir
SUPPORTER
Posts: 291
Joined: 24 janv. 2016
I can join if you still do not have bass .
+1
Keiton Posted on 23 janv. 2022 #4
Keiton
Membre
Posts: 56
Joined: 10 mars 2013
tribeshift wrote:
I'd be interested. Get in touch!


I haven't listened to your sound on wikiloops yet, but if I look at the names of the bands you have on your profile, I think we have something in common. Do you play bass?
Keiton Posted on 23 janv. 2022 #5
Keiton
Membre
Posts: 56
Joined: 10 mars 2013
Krasimir wrote:
I can join if you still do not have bass .


Hello, I can play bass but I would like to play only guitar in this plan. I mean, I'll not to do 80% things of the band:)
Krasimir Posted on 23 janv. 2022 #6
Krasimir
SUPPORTER
Posts: 291
Joined: 24 janv. 2016
Decision is yours. Let me know if you need me for bass lnes.
+1
cmdr_chill Posted on 23 janv. 2022 #7
cmdr_chill
SUPPORTER
Posts: 69
Joined: 15 août 2015
Hi Keiton - I'm interested in a spot of collaboration. You've heard some of my stuff so you've a rough idea of what I could bring to the project. Let me know if you think there's a potential meeting of minds (and music).
+1
douglas333 Posted on 25 janv. 2022 #8
douglas333
Membre
Posts: 7
Joined: 26 avr. 2021
need any help i would love to get in
+1
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
Keiton Posted on 25 janv. 2022 #9
Keiton
Membre
Posts: 56
Joined: 10 mars 2013
Krasimir wrote:
Decision is yours. Let me know if you need me for bass lnes.


Yes! I love it and I need this kind of bass style:)
Keiton Posted on 25 janv. 2022 #10
Keiton
Membre
Posts: 56
Joined: 10 mars 2013
Krasimir wrote:
Decision is yours. Let me know if you need me for bass lnes.


Track #235932
+1
Keiton Posted on 25 janv. 2022 #11
Keiton
Membre
Posts: 56
Joined: 10 mars 2013
cmdr_chill wrote:
Hi Keiton - I'm interested in a spot of collaboration. You've heard some of my stuff so you've a rough idea of what I could bring to the project. Let me know if you think there's a potential meeting of minds (and music).


Thanks for your response.
Yes I love it Track #224001and we can do the music together:)
Keiton Posted on 25 janv. 2022 #12
Keiton
Membre
Posts: 56
Joined: 10 mars 2013
douglas333 wrote:
need any help i would love to get in


What't mean?
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
Krasimir Posted on 25 janv. 2022 #13
Krasimir
SUPPORTER
Posts: 291
Joined: 24 janv. 2016
Yes track 235932 is an example but can be even better...
+1
River19 Posted on 5 mars 2022 #14
River19
Membre
Posts: 9
Joined: 20 févr. 2015
Let me know if you need some drums at some point. Be happy to take a swing
+1
les jam sessions en ligne wikiloops sont rendues possibles grâce au support amical de:
user profile image
Wikiloops is an amazing platform to experiment with the styles of music that I never have had the opportunity to vocalize with. Thanks to all the excellent musicians/producers, the sound quality of the tracks are spectacular.
rtkradle

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.