Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
In Spain, Be A While Yet

In Spain, Be A While Yet

posted on #1
mpointon Supporter
I'm in Spain! Been here two weeks. Love it, love it, love it. What a gorgeous country! Achingly beautiful. House proving entertaining on getting good with a few curveballs but all in progress and the problems have been budgeted for thankfully! But it'll be a while until the shed here is converted into my office/studio and I'll be adding on the loops again. At the moment, my drums are stacked in the said shed looking a bit sad... :(

Looking at September until I'm good to add again. Can't wait. But my Residencia is in progress, everything going well. Not missing my Brexit homeland at all.

House somewhere in the the attached photo!

See you on a jam soon I hope :)
mpointon attached the following image:

Edited by mpointon on 18 juillet 2021 à 01:44
If you make a mistake, do it again and make it look like you meant to do it!
+6
posted on #2
Shi Supporter
So glad that your move went well Martin :)
Wishing you all good things and much happiness in your new home :)
take care
Shi :)
+1
Daddario EXL170
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Ernie440 Supporter
Wow, quite the countryside .. looks warm!! Cool. Wondering what those crop style rows of trees are, down in the gully? Olives, cork? No matter! Good luck Martin on the move. :)
posted on #4
Marceys Supporter
Hey Martin,

I wish you a great time in spain. How long did you plan to stay there?

Good luck with the work you have to do there and hope to hear you again on the loops!

cheers,

Marc
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Wikiloops is good for your creativity. Where else do you get to jam with many excellent musicians, world-wide, from the comfort of your studio?
Gatorblue from United States

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.