Home » Forum » Hey there... »
Calling all Jazz Musicians

Calling all Jazz Musicians

posted on #1
Lester H
Membre
I am interested in putting together a few Jazz standards record and was wondering if any of you would like to contribute or collaborate in this process? If interested feel free to message me or reply to this thread. Thank you!
+2
posted on #2
TeeGee Supporter
Hi Lester, just make sure you don't upload any standards or covers here, only original material allowed here 😉. If you want to use the private band feature, then you can work on anything you like, but not publish it here.
+2
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Lester H
Membre
Absolutely
+1
posted on #4
Lester H
Membre
I realize I totally worded that post incorrectly. I am interested in writing some Jazz style tunes like standards if anyone is interested. However I totally understand no posting any copyrighted material on the site only originals. Thanks for the catch @TeeGee
+2
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
WikiLoops: Fantastic invention, peaceful atmosphere. No matter from which planet you are. A musical enrichment!
ericblom from Netherlands

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.