Home »Forum»Open mic at the Blue Iguana »I finally I found an instrument that perfectly channels my Monday mood

I finally I found an instrument that perfectly channels my Monday mood

posted on #1
Administrateur
For me, my electric guitar is really good in conveying my feelings via my fingers and the strings. But, today I finally I found an instrument that perfectly channels my specific mood on Monday mornings. Electric version with wahwah might be an option ;)

Go straight to 0:52

[youtube]I9QuO09z-SI?t=52[/youtube]
Edited by TeeGee on Novembre 23 2020 13:15
posted on #2
Administrateur
I always thought Black Metal was invented by Norwegians, but it seems the Aztecs were the pioneers of that :W
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
:o oh my....
posted on #4
User Avatar Supporter
They sure are not whistling Dixie.
If I heard that I would be running in the opposite direction, very quickly:o
Edited by FrankieJ on Novembre 23 2020 20:23
posted on #5
Administrateur
I might buy one... they are available on Ebay ... maybe next time the neighbors dog barks for more than 5 minutes I can reply with a "whistle" through my 50W amp? That could be fun :) :D
posted on #6
User Avatar Supporter
I hope the Scots never go to war with the Aztecs. Imagine the racket of this up against the Great Highland Bagpipes..:o
"All music is folk music. I aint never heard no horse sing a song".
Louis Armstrong
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
DonAdriano from Germany

"Wikiloops rocks. I like the idea of wikiloops, and in few days I have a lot of fun and I have met great people and musicians here. Thanks to Wikiloops"

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées .