Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»Albums genre search

Albums genre search

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
This would be a handy feature. Add genre search to 'Search in album titles & descriptions:' code.
Michael Bender
posted on #2
Administrateur
Hmmm - I think at least my albums would be a bit too diverse to categorise them easily. Just take my first one as an example: https://www.wikiloops.com/album/13184-Collaborations.php - that goes from classical to funk to singer/songwriter and 'unplugged' stuff, and it doesn't even end with trance but with some kind of medieval track. So a bit hard to invent a genre for that one I suppose... :)
posted on #3
Administrateur
If and when this feature would be added, your albums would have to be under the category "mixed" ;)
posted on #4
User Avatar Supporter
This seems to be part of the code now. You can search for 'Celtic' or 'field' and wikiloops has those genres covered. Notice: searching for 'field' yields an album, but not 'field recording'. No doubt a tagging issue the posting looper must live with.

Nice job.
Edited by MikeB on Janvier 13 2021 23:14
Michael Bender
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
jaeusm from United States

"This place is awesome. The people here are very positive and helpful, which makes it a great place to learn and improve. Plus it's the most fun online!"

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées .