Home » Forum » Hey there... »
Hi everyone

Hi everyone

posted on #1
byrath
Membre
Hi folks, my name's Bryan, I'm 44, Canadian living in USA. I primarily play cello, and may dabble with guitar and violin. Almost exclusively I listen to metal but I enjoy playing anything I can wrap my brain and fingers around. My wife and I performed at a couple renaissance festivals yearly for the past ten years or so and we'd done weekly concerts for tiny audiences online in Second Life for years also. She died recently and wikiloops has restored my interest in playing music so thank you all.
+11
posted on #2
TeeGee Supporter
Sorry for your loss, glad to have you hear and it's nice that it helps you play music again. Welcome :)
+1
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
OliVBee Supporter
Hey Bryan and again welcome to wikiloops ! Looking forward to listen to more from you :)
+1
posted on #4
wjl Supporter
Hey Bryan,

I'm so sorry for your loss - and a warm welcome from me as well. Good to have you here.

Greetings from Germany,
Wolfgang
posted on #5
kmoon235 Supporter
Welcome Bryan:
Sorry for your loss and welcome to the Loops. I hope music helps you to heal.:)
keith
+1
posted on #6
Shi Supporter
hi Bryan and a welcome to the loops from me, good to have you with us
Shi :)
+1
posted on #7
janixbonham
Membre
wikiloops es bueno para el alma, bienvenido
posted on #8
Major 3rd
Membre
welcome to wikiloops....great to have you here.:)
+1
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I's lot of fun listening to music here and even much more fun adding own music to the wonderful tracks from the community. Therefore I'm supporter!
bleymehl from Germany

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.