CD Baby anyone?

posted on #1
Dick Supporter
I have been looking at CDbaby for some time now, still unsure what to make of this.
Has anyone ever ordered or published from / on CDbaby? Whats your gutfeeling?

I'm currently thinking about teaming up with them so I could issue some wikiloops music (as suggested in some other thread) and some other recordings there without too much investment. All in a very early stage of thinking, so any ideas are welcome...

thanks in advance

Dick
posted on #2
simmerdown
Membre
[url]www.bandcamp.com[/url]

as another outlet
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Dick Supporter
thanks, looks better at first. I've left the CDbaby site the moment I realized they charge 55 USD for an non US delivery... how snuts is that?

I'm looking for a company that would do digital distribution plus on demand production of hardcopies (took some reading untill I understood CSbaby only resells CDs you have to send in). As for the SufiSoul CDs, hardcopies would be a must...
found some on demand CD suppliers, still lookin around some...
+1
posted on #4
ruthgree
Membre
CD Baby has done as promised for my album, and distributed it to digital sites but the royalties have been slow in coming and it took forever to be added. And I'm in the US dealing w/ only US fans, so I don't have your worries.

There's nothing like selling your own CDs and pocketing 100%...
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Just a few words about wikiloops..."It's Fun"!
laffingduc from United States

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.