Feedback

posted on #1
Mickey Supporter
Ich möchte hier einmal sagen, dass ich mich natürlich über positives feedback freue.
In letzter Zeit ist einiges bei meinen Aufnahmen schief gegangen, dass nicht so leicht nachvollziehbar war.Deshalb bin ich sehr dankbar über konstruktive Kritik, so das ich überhaupt nachvollziehen kann was fehlerhaft ist und ich es überprüfen kann.Danke an die, denen ihr sound nicht egal ist und mir in den Hintern treten, so das ich es besser machen kann. Ich muss keine Meinung übernehmen aber ein Austauch ist für mich sehr wertvoll und ich höre hin, versprochen. Das wollte ich mal loswerden und danke für viele grossartige Jams

I would like to say that I am of course happy about positive feedback.
Lately, some of my recordings went awry, that was not so easy to understand. That's why I'm very grateful for constructive criticism, so that I can even understand what is wrong and I can check it. Thanks to those who do not sound does not matter and kick my ass so that I can do it better. I do not have to take an opinion, but an exchange is very valuable to me and I listen, I promise. I wanted to get rid of that and thank you for many great jams
+4
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Everyone deserves to be able to jam with others! supporting wikiloops with a penny here and there, and share links on the web makes this possible!
Pedersen from Denmark

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.