Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Playlist - move item to the top

playlist - move item to the top

posted on #1
KapitanH
Membre
Hey,

is it possible to integrate a feature into the playlist to move a track to the top or bottom? Right now I have to click a newly added track nearly a hundred times ;) until it's on top.

Regards
Kai
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
hey kai!
best solution would be a drag&drop supporting list, but I dont have a clue how to do that. It would be rather easy to add new tracks to the top of the list instead of putting them to the end - I guess that would solve your issue, too... have you spotted the playlist-manager page btw? It is still a bit hidden, you'll find the link when opening your playlist in the right panel.
I will keep the issue in mind, might be some time till i get around to it tho.
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
KapitanH
Membre
Hey Dick,

yes I found the manager. Since then I got more than one playlist in my account. :D

Perhaps I have a different solution for this thing to solve; could you make the track title a link to the original track site? (I just use my playlists as a favourite folder for accessing tracks quickly.)
This keeps the functionality of the playlist intact as it is, and just improves on it's comfort mechanism.

regards
Kai
posted on #4
KapitanH
Membre
Ups my fault. I just saw, that I can click on the different titles in my playlist, when I open it in the sidebar.
So nevermind. ;)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I just love this place..... ;)
woXey

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.