Music Video

posted on #1
Administrateur
I had to laugh when I saw this video today, Mickey posted a link in one of his tracks. It reminded me when I was trying to make one of those video collaborations - it looked very much like this :D :D :D

So today I also looked at some of the other Muppet Show videos on youtube, what a great show this was.

P.S. always use a metronome/click when recording ;)

[youtube]9N6ca0kAHsQ[/youtube]
Edited by TeeGee on Février 11 2019 18:17
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
Loco!!! It's Spanish!! :O

[youtube]tgbNymZ7vqY[/youtube][/quote]
Edited by eGiL on Février 12 2019 12:39
https://open.spotify.com/artist/1uS65W1wu9Mj1prjv5fF4o?si=IXPCUEo3RquZybR77U0j6g
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
TeeGee wrote:
I had to laugh when I saw this video today, Mickey posted a link in one of his tracks. It reminded me when I was trying to make one of those video collaborations - it looked very much like this :D :D :D

So today I also looked at some of the other Muppet Show videos on youtube, what a great show this was.

P.S. always use a metronome/click when recording ;)

Good one Tee - tho I had linked to the English version ('ode to joy') a while ago in https://www.wikiloops.com/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=1800&rowstart=20#post_13805 ;) And yes, that one was about video making as well :D

But the Muppets are a cool band, especially their bassman:

[youtube]zyHQQsuZWVk[/youtube]

So when I'm grown up...

:D
posted on #4
Administrateur
This one here is cool too , drum battle Animal vs. Grohl :W

[youtube]3AZz9TSjZCM[/youtube]
posted on #5
User Avatar Supporter
So mache ich in der Küche auch immer Mugge!! hehe

[youtube]B7UmUX68KtE[/youtube]
posted on #6
Administrateur
Just in case someone wonders how I came to think of the mMuppets, listen to this track and tell me it's not 100% suitable for a Muppet video[wl]157516[/wl]
Edited by TeeGee on Février 12 2019 19:23
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
rmhacc from Hungary

"Because there is very nice music made and to use for someone like me who wants to learn to play harmonica, and perhaps later with another can give to them to play and its own color here, and that a Belgian who inhabited in Hungary! like é."

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées .