Home »Forum»Open mic at the Blue Iguana »R.I.P. Roy Clark A musicians musician.

R.I.P. Roy Clark A musicians musician.

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
He could do it all.

https://youtu.be/H0TMVQzC0Cg
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
How sad...A truly great guitar player as well as a super funny guy. I grew up watching Hee-Haw, Roy Clark and Buck Owens inspired me to keep practicing my guitar as a young kid.
I always loved this video of him playing live on the "Odd Couple"...the look on their faces says it all.
Also look at his strumming hand speed...like the wings of a hummingbird. Just a truly great guitar player who could do it all. R.I.P. Roy
[youtube]-xssnp7R51A[/youtube]
Edited by mortheol on Novembre 16 2018 13:24
posted on #3
User Avatar Membre
Yes he was a wonderful Musician and Singer. One of the best songs ever recorded in my opinion was 'Yesterday When I Was Young' Song writing at it's best! R.I.P Roy Clark!
[youtube]NEY4LxORCeo[/youtube]
Edited by bluvation on Novembre 16 2018 00:33
posted on #4
User Avatar Supporter
[youtube]6dtQbt3y7a0[/youtube]
Love me some Roy Clark!
posted on #5
User Avatar Supporter
Remember watching him as a kid. He could pick a banjo like nobody else. Read his bio the other day. He started playing at 14 and at 15 in his father's band.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
jackanythi from Italy

"5 bucks for all I got from this site is nothing...I'm just an oldie (51) begineer guitar player and these backtrack are very very useful for my improvement.Thanks and Happy Christmas from Italy"

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées .