Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Podcast with Richard

Podcast with Richard

posted on #1
Rosinbag
Membre
Just listened to a great interview on the Guitar and Music Institute podcast on ITunes. Enjoyed hearing more background to Wikiloops. Check it out:)
+1
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
Hey :)
Thank you very much for your feedback on the interview!
It was a bit of a new experience to me, and I'm happy so many wikiloops people seem to approve of the delivery :)

I've been wondering if this type of podcast talk thing should be something to do more often,
I guess it's easier to consume then reading the wikiloops blog, and I could easily think of a few topics that could be covered in such a "talk",
like for instance the copyright infringement case I've been recently dealing with on behalf of a few users.
To blog about that would end in writing another book, but the story is sure worth telling, as are many others.
Another option might be to offer some sort of "hang out" sessions about wikiloops every now and then, where everybody could join the chat and ask a question or something of that kind...
Should there be interest in something like that, feel free to let me know, I'd be up for that.

p.s.
The podcast can be found by following below link, for all who may have missed it:
https://www.guitarandmusicinstitute.com/episode-29-richard-kaiser-of-wikiloops/
Daddario EXL170
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Shi Supporter
I listened to the podcast and found it very interesting :)
posted on #4
Kermit
Membre
habe mir gerade das komplette Interview angehört und
finde es wirklich gut was du über Wikiloops sagst...und kann dem
Gesagten völlig zustimmen...
+1
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
wikiloops is great! I already have some toons ready when I get the audio interface.
barrtrek from United States

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.