posted on #2
GlezBass Supporter
:o
+1
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
GrooveEnth
Membre
Wow!
+1
posted on #4
Fivestringer Supporter
Brings back some memories when I talked a keyboard player I sometimes jam with into making a demo video of his then freshly endorsed Motif. He was one of the first players who got it here. Anyway an almost one take recording, just one cut, probably the phone started ringing... LOL:Y
If needed it also has english subtitles
[youtube]Tp7VswGwTVs[/youtube]
+3
posted on #5
Baer Supporter
Thanks for sharing that Marc, never heard of this dude before!
The funk is strong in this one!
Had to come back several times to re-watch this guy, despite the scary moustache :P
+2
posted on #6
kimbo
Membre
.....ohhhh that tash! :D
+1
posted on #7
Marceys Supporter
Baer wrote:
Thanks for sharing that Marc, never heard of this dude before!
The funk is strong in this one!
Had to come back several times to re-watch this guy, despite the scary moustache :P

Glad you dig it Baer,

That guy puts you out of a job with his drumloopmachine! (Not realy ofcourse, but cool it is...)

I didn’t know him also, saw him when i was searching him om the net with some guys of Vulvepack too..... so he is with the good ones....

Amazing how he plays that moogbass line to the harmonic and rhythmic feel of the rhodes.....(you saw that part were his left hand jumped to the moogsound and played some small funky riff...... man....gave me the shivers.....
And his singing is ultracool too.... Jackson/Timberlake style....

I agree on the moustache....but already did a song about that....
posted on #8
Marceys Supporter
The slipstream bunny! Ah yeah! :) still dancing here! :)
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #9
nadrek
Membre
Wicked funky clip there. I love the Keyscape library. Here's another demo by the great Greg Phillinganes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svX6WRWBP8o
+2
posted on #10
wjl Supporter
nadrek wrote:Greg Phillinganes

I've seen that one before - he's cool!
posted on #11
Fivestringer Supporter
Luckily just doing some dance-classics and not :o this kind of stuff, but I also had the pleasure of doing two gigs a few years ago with this guy. Extraordinary talented on keys :Y and arranging...

[youtube]lcunkRrnnkI[/youtube]
+2
posted on #12
mpointon Supporter
That's freaking awesome, Marc. I love to see such true and natural talent working creatively like this.

But yeah, ditch the moustache! ;)

It's funny when I see people working with loop backings: I love it but then that means I like Ed Sheeran. Who I don't. Nevertheless, whatever you think of his pseudo-heartfelt pop-twaddle, I have to admire him on stage when he builds his songs up by stacking live guitar loops.
+1
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
posted on #13
Dick Supporter
Since this thread introduced me to Rai, and I'm still happy about that...
let me share a lil something that has been making me similarily happy lately:
Every heard of Cory Wong? :D If you happen to play guitar like that, you are welcome at my house anytime :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDL5k9LpZ9w&t=272s

edit: you'll need to foreward to 4:32 manually in the embedded player...
[youtube]dDL5k9LpZ9w[/youtube]

thanks to kimbo, who introduced us to vulfpeck at some loops meeting. I should've gone to Brussels to see that...
+6
posted on #14
ARNOSOLO
Membre
Whaou !! AMAZING band !! :o:Y
posted on #15
wjl Supporter
Yeah, Vulfpeck are cool, and Cory Wong deserves as much attention as Joe Dart IMHO.

But did anyone of you hear of Cory Henry already? His solo in Lingus is legendary already:

[youtube]L_XJ_s5IsQc[/youtube]

I've bought this "We like it here" DVD. Awesome band, which I saw live in Frankfurt (tho for their concert here Cory didn't join).

Wikiloops in a way reminds me of Snarky Puppy - a loose conglomerate of incredible talent. All made possible through the dedication and efforts of one great guy. :)
+2
posted on #16
Dick Supporter
Yeah, I've noticed Cory Henry and the funk apostels, but somehow that guys stage presence didn't really draw me back.
Extremely talented dude, no doubt, but somehow the vibe didn't speak to me that much. Definetly worth checking out, tho.
posted on #17
Mickey Supporter
You want the best?[youtube]mzzBbxVv-Vg[/youtube]!!!!
Amazing!!!!
+1
posted on #18
Navota Supporter
[youtube]IvUU8joBb1Q[/youtube]
prachtig :o
+1
Electric Guitar
159 €
posted on #19
Navota Supporter
[youtube]IOmFgIxvVzc[/youtube]
this one to
+1
posted on #20
PierreOghi
Membre
As i'm working at the sector industrial, I like to watch stuff like this. I know it's mostly cheat but it's so hard to make e program for all those robots anyway...

[youtube]bAdqazixuRY[/youtube]

- things I found, for example there are turntables with the mixer where I saw connected two inputs but no output; when robot is changing turntable another disk moving to quickly and the plasma cutting in the backround is going to fast as well...

Did U found something else?
+2
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I know it's not much but my support is given, better days will come ... Thanks for creating this great Wikiloops community ...
Tutama from Portugal

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.