Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
[upload] Description often gets truncated when uploading a track

[upload] Description often gets truncated when uploading a track

posted on #1
GrooveEnth
Membre
I've noticed that when uploading a new track, the description that you put in the text box often loses the last few characters/words. It's almost as if the contents are only being saved to the form data every few seconds.
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
that is well observed, the form has a little delay before it picks up changes, I shall look into that when I get around to the upload form (I always need to feel brave to do that, nothing worse than bugs in the upload form!)
I'll add the tag to your post so I'll spot this when I'm at it :)
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
GrooveEnth
Membre
As far as I an tell it's always been like that - catches me out on every single upload even though I should know better by now! I only posted about it now because I noticed a couple of tracks by other people where the end of the description had also gone awol :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
My guitar sat in a corner. Then I discovered wikiloops and now, not one day has gone by that I haven't played it.
Psycho from United States

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.