Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Your favourite loop (moment)

Your favourite loop (moment)

posted on #1
mpointon Supporter
For me it’s simple: Wikiloop #45141 at 2:38. Being challenged by the ‘Loop’s finest to play 5/8 and then hear what Alice added is awesome.

What’s your ‘Loops moment’?
+3
posted on #2
kimbo
Membre
to many happy moments to mention all.... but here are a few....
Track #77416
Track #120720
Track #110896
Track #102046
Track #98572
Track #88300
Track #88288
Track #80245 ...................etc....... etc
+1
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
SupJax
Membre
Way north and Pact of the dead. Reasons to join Wikiloops.
#38430 - #47617
+2
posted on #4
Anon518
Membre
#131670 :D
+3
posted on #5
BuzzBomber
Membre
Joining the 'Loops is on my list of favorite moments, a lot has changed for me in less than 90 days!

i'm going with Track # 131884 - as my absolute fave to date

and anything by GemmyF

any Bornfree sequenced track --BornFree, your tracks always make me want to sing and wish i could REALLY sing!!

and KMstar singing anything say Track # 130760

BUT now, i am SOOOooo flattered that Stella's dog singing to one of my tracks is her favorite 'Loops moment, that I may have to change my vote to THIS moment! <3<3<3:W
+3
posted on #6
GrooveEnth
Membre
Arrrgh - what a terrible question! :) I could probably list dozens of tracks but trying to restrict myself to one in particular that evokes some particularly good memories and which really shows off the wonders of Wikiloops....

#96067 - "Wandering Lost". Not only an opportunity to play with a couple of extremely talented musicians on a beautiful piece of music but it turned into a rather special 'benefit' project due through Kimbo's inspiration ( #102028) which grew a veritable forest of remixes including my first 'Pixie' piccolo bass remix ( #102204 ). And not only that but GemmyF took a variation and made something completely cool again with #96081. :)
posted on #7
wjl Supporter
I'm still quite new, and haven't contributed anything yet. But I've tried to come up with something to contribute, and learned a lot while doing that. A lot about myself, a lot about my intentions, and a lot about what actually *would be* a contribution, and what not. So I'm thankful for the experience, and I will try another jam as my first one.

My favourite loop moment so far? Discovering all of you. What a great mix of wonderful musicians you are. Thanks to each of you for doing this.

Edit, from next morning: I decided to actually upload my first collab with #131946 - so now you know what brought me in here, it's tracks like these. Or like #130075 by Inkless and jussef63 - masterful work, and too many to name them all.
+8
posted on #8
bhunt1 Supporter
When I first joined, I got to jam with a lot of great musicians and cool people. I did a bass line to a drum track by Roux and got several remixes - it was so thrilling to have people want to jam with me. The track is On the Road Back #18653. It really introduced me to the community and made me realize that I could learn and grow and make friends here and I have been coming back regularly ever since :)
+1
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #9
ROBJOL Supporter
My best moment is when I went to Urft, Germany in 2015 to meet many people who contribute to make my life a good one.
Kindness, respect and a lot of music played there.
No more frontiers for me since that time.
+2
posted on #10
mpointon Supporter
Can I add #35236 to the mix? I’d forgotten about it until now.

I love it. It’s nuts. Properly nuts. It’s off its rocker. But I love the fact that the ‘loops doesn’t care.

It’s art and I love it.
+2
posted on #11
wjl Supporter
mpointon wrote:I love it. It’s nuts. Properly nuts. It’s off its rocker. But I love the fact that the ‘loops doesn’t care.

It’s art and I love it.

Loved the template already. Now it's perfection :) :W <3
+2
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Wikiloops is my practice, my inspiration and, most importantly, lends a friendly ear for all abilities to improve through collaboration. Thank you!
mpointon from Spain

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.