Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
[fixed]: Undefined property: stdClass::$bandid

[fixed]: Undefined property: stdClass::$bandid

posted on #1
cmdr_chill Supporter
Hi Don

Another one for the list.

The full message is Undefined property: stdClass::$bandid in /www/htdocs/v130977/www/htdocs/v130977/files/a_query/singletrack_query.php on line

I get this in the Track Info & Remix tool in the Private Band space. I go to the Remix tab, click the 2nd track and then click on the Musicians tab. I'm thinking this may explain why the Template track and track #2 do not play at the same time. I can get one or the other to play but not both.

If you need any more info then please let me know.

CC
+1
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
Hey,
thanks for reporting in - you could speed up my bugtracing efforts by letting me know the following details:

As I get it, you are browsing private tracks, but not on the band page, but by visiting their full-page-views, correct?
Could you please supply the two track IDs here? Don't worry, they will not become publicly visible by posting the IDs.

Second-Ido not believe your playback issue is related to said error, and I'd like to inquire: Are you attempting to listen to two files in two browser tabs, or what exactly do you mean by playing two tracks at the same time?

Thank you very much, i'll see what can be done ASAP :)
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
cmdr_chill Supporter
Hi Dan

On your first point: On the band page and on the Tracks tab, there are two tracks. The template track and one remix. When I click 'Play from profile' on the Template I hear the Template. When I click on the remix I hear the track uploaded for the remix but not the Template.

The Remix icons and text suggest there are two tracks 'in there'. The error message I reported doesn't appear here.
The template is 120489 and the remix 120494.

Still on the Tracks tab, I can reproduce the error by clicking on the link 'Track # 120494' which takes me into the usual remix screen (is that the full-page views screen you mention?). It's there I get the error I described in the original post.

Your second point: I am listening in only one browser tab. By playing two tracks at the same time I mean playing the remix and hearing the template track and the uploaded track (which comprises the remix) at the same time. Let me know if unclear or my understanding is off.

Cheers,

CC
posted on #4
Dick Supporter
OK, got you now :)
So, there are three issues we are looking at (you spotted the third by accident)

1st: There obviously is somebug in the display (the error you are seeing)
2nd: The remixer uploaded the wrong file - if you cannot hear the template track, then your remixer forgot to / didn't know he/she was supposed to create & upload a mix - user error here :)
3rd: The button should of course not be labelled "play from profile" when you are on the bands page, I just used the same dropping-open player as on the profile, hence... :)

I'll work out the display issue and the labelling, but your bandmate will have to re-upload, wikiloops doesn't do automated mixes :)
have a nice friday, I'll be out for some live music, too and fix these things tomorrow.
posted on #5
cmdr_chill Supporter
Thanks for the update Dick. I'll get that remix fixed toute de suite. Let me know if I can help clear those issues.

Enjoy the weekend,

CC
posted on #6
Dick Supporter
The display error is fixed, thanks again for reporting in &
joyfull jams, too :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
WikiLoops: Fantastic invention, peaceful atmosphere. No matter from which planet you are. A musical enrichment!
ericblom from Netherlands

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.