Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Ipad friendly ?

ipad friendly ?

posted on #1
R_T_71
Membre
cant seem to log in on my phone or ipad, is it me or the site?
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
odd, first time this turns up...
does the log-in popup not open, or what happens?

if all else fails, visit
https://www.wikiloops.com/login.php
directly to get to see a log in form.

let me know whats going on & thanks for asking
Daddario EXL170
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
kimbo
Membre
Works fine on my ipad
posted on #4
R_T_71
Membre
might be my cookies settings , i got them all set to off and block.i would post a screen shot but all my images seem to be to big.
posted on #5
Dick Supporter
yes, blocking cookies will definetly keep you from successfully logging in on wikiloops.
While I do consider it a good thing to think about what cookies are and do, there are quite a lot of things where they aren't only needed, but also absolutely harmless, which I'd say is the case with the wikiloops cookies.
What few internet users seem to have understood is that the major point in cookie significance (at least to me, and I do develop) is the question wether a cookie set on one domain will lead to your privacy going to dust in the whole rest of the internet, which is the case with p.e. Facebook or Google cookies.
The crucial thing abut those is: Facebook and google hand out code snippets to webdesigners (such as advertising blocks or like buttons), and if they are used on any website you visit, your cookie set by these companies will be activated and let these big players know which website you are currently on. Since wikiloops does not pass out any code snippets to other web projects, cookies set by wikiloops are truly only acting while you are surfing wikiloops, so theres not that much danger here I'd conclude.

One recommendable cookie blocking setting is to "disable 3rd party cookies", which would allow wikiloops to set cookies while you are here, but would block any other cookies which my be attempted to set by p.e. embedded youtube videos etc.

Cocnerning image size on the forum, I believe the attachment size is limited to 14MB, so I'm a bit surprised that seems to throw an error on your end.
Resizing the images to 640 x 480 pixel should easily get you around that.
posted on #6
R_T_71
Membre
ok ill try to fix it :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I love this place!! its all about the music&supporting eachother nothing else!! :)
frenzie from Netherlands

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.