Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Bug: Instrument assignations borked

Bug: Instrument assignations borked

posted on #1
GrooveEnth
Membre
If you look at the instrument descriptions in #100945 for Slin you will see 'Sequencer' in remix step 4.

If you then look in the instrument descriptions of #101336 which is a remix of #100945, you'll see the description of remix step 4 has changed to match that of remix step 6 and it now says "Keys and trumpet and saxophone". Furthermore the remix description for step 3 by a different user (marocon) has been changed.

I'm guessing that steps that are originally tagged as "Sequencer" are being incorrectly modified.
posted on #2
DannyK
Membre
Something similar here: #101306 shows vocals and mixer in the session template, however if you go back up the tree to the actual template the original instrument was a sequencer (mine).
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
What's really unique here is the positive attitude of the community, with encouragement and support for everyone. I found that nowhere else on the net.
Lutz from France

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.