Home » Forum » Hey there... »
Hello from Brasil!

Hello from Brasil!

posted on #1
Fabricio L
Membre
Sorry, but I saw today a space to presentation myself for others users because Im posting tracks first... a First of all I would like to thank Dick and all the other contributors for this fantastic website and idea. Introducing myself, my name is Fabricio Livone Formigoni, I am born in Brazil, I also have Italian nationality, because my mother, father and grandparents came from Milan to the end of World War II. During the day I work in Bank, I graduated in Computer science and I play guitar by hobby since I was 12 years old. I love soccer, like almost all Brazilians, I miss the bands times with schoolmates, but I do not think anyone who shares the same musical tastes in my city and who plays some instrument to have fun, only my brother-in-law who plays drums, but we live In distant cities and only from time to time makes sure we play together. Like heavy music, sad songs, Thankfully I found Wikiloops where the distance is a mere detail. Unfortunately I do not have any talent to sing or make lyrics and I always hope for a wikilooper to sing on some track of mine. Thank you from heart to Major3d, Axenvocs, Balladyna who have already posted lyrics and voice! And thanks to all the others who also had their time and talents be with bass, guitars, keyboards, flutes, etc. such as Basster, Mika Tohve, Egil, Mortheol, Hififlutes, Keiton, sorry if I forgot somebody. I hope more and more users add new tracks in my songs and songs of another wikiloopers.I hope Wikiloops grows a lot, is recognized and lasts a long time! God, or the Gods, or whatever superior force is emanating great energies for Dick, his team, and all Wikiloopers! :D
posted on #2
adu Supporter
Hey Fabricio, nice introduction. Welcome here and maybe we jam together in the future. Have a nice time and let´s make some music! :)
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
mortheol
Membre
Hey Fabricio...Very nice introduction my Friend!!!:)
I am certainly happy to have found you here and have had the chance to jam with you.
Looking forward to more jam time together in the future:D
posted on #4
petebass
Membre
Hi Fabricio nice to meet you my friend, and I look forward to jamming with you.Have a great Xmas:D
posted on #5
Rickplayer
Membre
Welcome along happy jamming
posted on #6
ivax Supporter
Welcome fabricio mi amigo...hope everything goes well for you, I also am fond of football, although lately I am very disappointed with my team Elche Club de Fútbol, always carry it in my heart, I hope late or early to cross a Jam with you, and very happy to join Wikiloops...
posted on #7
Dick Supporter
oh - now, I'll have to say I didn't understand a word of your last post,
but I saw & liked your initial post :)
All the best to brasil and welcome to the loops, too.
posted on #8
TeeGee Supporter
Welcome to the loops from a football mad Manchester United fan :D
Daddario EXL170
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #9
Fabricio L
Membre
ivax wrote:
Welcome fabricio mi amigo...hope everything goes well for you, I also am fond of football, although lately I am very disappointed with my team Elche Club de Fútbol, always carry it in my heart, I hope late or early to cross a Jam with you, and very happy to join Wikiloops...

Hey Xavi en el fútbol estoi muy Feliz, soi hincha del PALMEIRAS, esquadra del colonia italiana in Brasil, que en 2016 planteó la novena entrada La brasileña liga y es el Mayor campeon del país. En Palmeiras tuve la suerte de ver a las estrellas que aparecen y nos presenta bellos espectáculos como Rivaldo, Roberto Carlos, Djalminha, Edmundo, Valdivia, Cafú, Marcos,Zinho, Mazinho, Luís Pereira (dirigente Atl.Madrid), y recientemente Gabriel Jesús que fueron a Man.City. En cuanto a su Elche, he oído, vi unos vezs porque en España no sólo se están valorando real, Barca y un poco más bajo Atl Madrid, Valencia, Sevilla, etc ... debe comenzar los campeonatos y real o Barcelona ganar el los tiempos del Atlético de Madrid toma, pero no fuera de él, aquí en Brasil, donde al menos 12 veces tiene plenas condiciones para ganar el campeonato importante, siempre muy disputada, lo que perjudica a nosotros es que cualquier jugador que se destaca es un tiempo muy corto, no se para competir con euros y dólares, pero bueno saber Elche siempre recordará con cariño que su amado equipo. inmensa satisfacción conhcer usted y tantos otros más de los Wikiloops! La fuerza y ​​Avante Elche! Grin
posted on #10
Fabricio L
Membre
Dick wrote:
oh - now, I'll have to say I didn't understand a word of your last post,
but I saw & liked your initial post :)
All the best to brasil and welcome to the loops, too.

Oh my... Sorry. I would like to reply to Ivax, but I write for all ... Thank you for your words and very, very congratulations to you and your support team to realize Wikiloops! ;)
posted on #11
Fabricio L
Membre
adu wrote:
Hey Fabricio, nice introduction. Welcome here and maybe we jam together in the future. Have a nice time and let´s make some music! :)

Thank you very much ! :)
posted on #12
Fabricio L
Membre
TG_Strat wrote:
Welcome to the loops from a football mad Manchester United fan :D

Thank you TG! :)
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
posted on #13
Fabricio L
Membre
Rickplayer wrote:
Welcome along happy jamming

Thank you Rick!
posted on #14
Fabricio L
Membre
petebass wrote:
Hi Fabricio nice to meet you my friend, and I look forward to jamming with you.Have a great Xmas:D

Thank you Pete!
posted on #15
Fabricio L
Membre
mortheol wrote:
Hey Fabricio...Very nice introduction my Friend!!!:)
I am certainly happy to have found you here and have had the chance to jam with you.
Looking forward to more jam time together in the future:D

Thank you Ron!;)
posted on #16
Fabricio L
Membre
adu wrote:

Thank you Adu!
posted on #17
aleonz
Membre
Hi Fabricio, been listening to your tracks and so glad you found wikiloops, welcome aboard and hope to hear more from you, and also hope we meet in a track one day :)
posted on #18
Fabricio L
Membre
aleonz wrote:
Hi Fabricio, been listening to your tracks and so glad you found wikiloops, welcome aboard and hope to hear more from you, and also hope we meet in a track one day :)

Thank you Alice! You have much talent!
Beautiful voice, beautiful interpretations, and it would take us to add some song one day to this fantastic site! :D
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
posted on #19
Tofzegrit Supporter
You Rock Fabricio !
posted on #20
Fabricio L
Membre
Tofzegrit wrote:
You Rock Fabricio !

Thank you Tofz! You rock2² man! :D
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I am happy that I can fly with you in waves of music
Steve0526 from Hungary

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.