Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
House/Trance/EDM for Track Search

House/Trance/EDM for Track Search

posted on #1
goneone
Membre
Hi Dick,

I´m missing a track search for House, Trance & EDM (maybe simply concluded as EDM). I experienced that the current categories Electronic and Pop anren´t delivering the best results here. Electronic and even Pop are so wide fields that it´s hard to find those tracks here. I think, a sub-categorization would be a big advantage.

Thanks, Daniel
+1
posted on #2
will_C
Membre
I think, we already have subcategories. Maybe that the use of tags doesn't isn't very popular. However: If you search for "trance" you get 103 matches. (Maybe there are more, which just aren't tagged as "trance"...)
Daddario EXL170
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Dick Supporter
Hey Daniel,
you can find a quite detail-rich discussuion on the sub-genre options here:
[url=http://www.wikiloops.com/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=1140]the other thread[/url].

Thank you for participating here in the feedback corner, it's always helpfull to get to read some feedback from members with "fresh eyes" :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
A place really dedicated to music, no matter the style, where people from around the world, no matter where, really enjoy each other's contribution ... how good is that ??? That's wikiloops !
OliVBee from France

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.