Home » Forum » Recording and mixing »
Anybody have an alesis sr16?

anybody have an alesis sr16?

posted on #1
goldtop68
Membre
anybody have or know this drum machine?
changed the c mos battery, now it is totally empty, no more stock drum beats in it, how do I reload at least a couple of usable tracks
posted on #2
FrankieJ Supporter
Jeff,

I am not familiar with the SR16 but found the following info on the net.
Perhaps it will help.

http://www.burnkit2600.com/manuals/ALESIS_SR-16_OM.pdf
(page 55)

and

Performing a 'Reset' on your Sr16 will will 'clear' it's memory and re-initialize all of it's parameters to the original factory settings. This implies that:
All of your User Patterns will be erased.
All Songs will be erased.
All drum assignments you have made will be erased.

None of the above actions should be an issue to you as:
It is assumed that at some point you have Download And Save A Copy Of The Sr16's Current State.
It is assumed that at some point you have Export any 'User' Patterns you may have programed into your Sr16 and imported them into your _rMidi installation.
It is assumed that at some point you have Export any 'User' Kits you may have programed into your Sr16 and imported them into your _rMidi installation.

Perform The Reset

To perform a 'Reset' on your Sr16:
Turn the pwer off and wait a few seconds.
Press and hold the PLAY and ERASE buttons while turning in the power.
Continue holding down these buttons for at least three seconds after turning on the power.
Daddario EXL170
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
goldtop68
Membre
thanks Frankie, I found that sit too, and after a couple of senior moments I figured out where I went wrong.

thanks again

jeff
ps; I really do dig your playing
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Great fun for all, a great way of learning to improvise. best musical web site I have come across, cannot put the guitar down now!
davidaustin from England

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.