Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Wikiloops member meeting 2016 info

wikiloops member meeting 2016 info

posted on #1
Dick Supporter
As I have announced via shoutbox yesterday,
the 3rd wikiloops member meeting
is now confirmed and open for registration from now on.

It will take place in Steinfeld / Germany this year,
which is located 5-minutes-up-the-hill from our previous wiki meetings venue in Urft.
->[url=https://goo.gl/maps/r1paj2ard5n]Find on Google maps[/url]

The meeting itself will take place from
Friday 2nd of September to Sunday 4th of September 2016,
people who would like to come earlier than that or stay longer (p.e. to get cheaper flights) should be able to do so, please get in touch with me after reading the info .pdf which you may download here:
[url=http://www.wikiloops.com/forum/images/wikimeet_3_2016.pdf]info .pdf wikimeet 2016[/url].

Accomodation and number of participants is not unlimited, so get your name on the list as soon as possible if you'd like to come -
should there be too many people on the list, our long term supporting members will be preferred for reasons of fairness.

Looking forward very, very much to this 3rd meeting, and I believe you'll agree the newly chosen site is at least as cool as Urft :)
Have a look at the .pdf, all needed info on how to take part are to be found there - any open questions may be directed my way.
posted on #2
OliVBee Supporter
yes Yes YESSSSS !!! :D
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
adu Supporter
Great :D

Look at this:[url=http://www.kloster-steinfeld.com/de/kloster-steinfeld] HomePage [/url] of this very nice Location.
Thank you Dick for your effort and the selection, this great place! :)
posted on #4
mpointon Supporter
:D :D :D Fantastic news. Thank you Dick! Name on the list!
posted on #5
Moor
Membre
Yay! :) Count me in! :)
posted on #6
Tofzegrit Supporter
HOP HOP HOP HOP HOP HOP! HOP HOP HOP

COo0 o°L

Superb Place, Bravo for your investigations and work on this (again) Dick and I think It's a great deal

See You in 135 days :)
posted on #7
will_C
Membre
Hey, top information for a normal Wednesday!
I'll be there and I'll need no bed, no breafast, but perhaps a taxi, to bring me home.
I guess, the prayers books, if needed, can be found in the monastery. ;)
Thanks for your efforts, Dick!
posted on #8
kimbo
Membre
..i'll be there wether you like it or not.....and no cooking this year.... you lucky buggers:)
can't wait to see you all... and some new faces no doubt.
well done, and thanks dick for finding the place..dunno how you do it! (obviously need a day job)
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #9
mpointon Supporter
I'll miss the cooking, Kimbo! But you'll have more time to let rip on the geetar! :)
posted on #10
jmrukkers
Administrateur
Much looking forward to meeting you all again.
posted on #11
TeeGee Supporter
I think I will show up too. Hopefully a bit longer than last time when my back seized up:|
posted on #12
Rickplayer
Membre
This looks like it would be a lot of fun and a very nice location. Well done once again Dick. Wish I could come this year but I'm not giving up yet will have to let you know.
Daddario EXL170
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
posted on #13
mpointon Supporter
I'd love to see you there, Rickplayer but I realise it's quite an expensive trek!
posted on #14
jomortimer
Membre
This is tempting...maybe bringing my vibraphone?
Ferry from Oslo to Kiel, then 6 hours drive according to Google...hmmm
posted on #15
bhunt1
Membre
I would love to come but I am afraid it is too far and too expensive for me - I can dream tho - it sounds like a great time!
posted on #16
Girard
Membre
I hope there will be a live stream :)
posted on #17
Psycho Supporter
What fantastic ideas and things you plan for us Dick. This is such a wonderful and personal gesture you have done the last few years. If I win the lottery I will be there for sure... and if doesn't happen in 2016 I will find a way somehow in the future. I anticipate these annual jams to go on for years to come. My mission is to meet and play music with the people I call friends here.
posted on #18
Wade Supporter
Well, you know I'm in! Will have squeaky toy with me. Richard, is your alto sax still around/available? If there are any tenors around that would also be great. Trying to make a carry on flight case for the sopranino and a curvy soprano sax. The others are just to big for carry on and too delicate for the luggage compartment.

Wonderful work Richard. So glad you could pull this off.

Three Cheers!!!
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
posted on #19
TomasFoe
Membre
I cann't promise to be there again... but I love the way this tradition is growing... Dick, you are doing a great things! well done again!

Tomas
posted on #20
belzebass
Membre
Anyone driving from Paris?
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Wikiloops, the first place for sharing my ideas in music. Meet fantastic musicians all over the world. I'm learning every day! You will love it!!
frankyguitar from Germany

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.