Home » Forum » Recording and mixing »
Uploading separate track for mixing

Uploading separate track for mixing

posted on #1
Dmanlamius
Membre
Hi guys :)

Ok, OlivBee mentioned that I can upload a separate track to be mixed if I want. I've looked around, but can't find any documentation on this.

He said there's a button that says HD when you upload and it can be uploaded there.

My question is, do I export the WHOLE songs as a .Wav or do I just need to literally upload my Bass track by itself? I'm a bit confused as to how it works.

posted on #2
TeeGee Supporter
You upload the mixed track, and where it says HD you upload the single track in HD or also as an mp3, depending on the size. :)
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
FrankieJ Supporter
Just your bass track for the HD Dm.
posted on #4
Marceys Supporter
Hello Dmanlamius,

When you upload a new remix you can also upload an HD (only than and not afterwards)
You can upload the single basstrack as a wav so that others can make their own new remix!

Good luck!

Marc
posted on #5
Dmanlamius
Membre
All sorted, thanks guys :)
posted on #6
OliVBee Supporter
you don't necessarily HAVE to upload your sep track (50 meg limit on the HD slot) but it's a nice wikiloops feature that will take the online collab level a step further ;)
posted on #7
mpointon Supporter
As Oli said, it's not required but it really helps people get a good mix when a stem gets busy! Once lots of people have added their bit and processed it, the mix can start to suffer.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Para mi significa, la revelacion de que puedo "hablar" con musicos de todo el mundo en este idioma que todos conocemos LA MUSICA!!!
carlottis

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.