- Septembre 27 2020Jazz jam avec remix par GlezBass à la Clavier Piste # 199310KavKaz & Kanun Jam
- Septembre 27 2020Jazz jam avec remix par GlezBass à la Clavier Piste # 199309Lawncare is Essential
- Septembre 26 2020Unplugged jam avec remix par GlezBass à la Clavier Piste # 199269The Targetde GlezBass & GlezBass
For the curious ... my name is Mario
I'm not a professional musician but I love music, unfortunately I do not know music theory but I defend my ear and memory with a little help from technology
I live in the region of Andalucia on the Costa del Sol (Malaga) pure musical fusion zone (flamenco, Latin, Arabic music ...) but I especially love the jazz, blues, funky and bossa nova, although deep I like all music that moves my mind, body and fingers
My favorite and most inspiring artists are Paco de Lucia and Pat Metheny,Sylvain Luc on guitar, Richard Bona, Victor Wooten, Marcus Miller, Stanley Clark and Jaco Pastorius to electric bass, and Pepe Bao and Carles Benavent a spanish bassist very very cool!, also Alain Perez a cuban bassist who makes excellent incursions into jazz and flamenc.
Othe bassists what I love are: Michael League (Snarky Puppy), Hadrian Feraud, Federico Malaman, Michael Manring, Adam Ben Ezra and Henrik Linder (Dirty Loops),Janek Gwizdala ....
For a long time I was listening to classic bands: Weather Report, Herbie Hancock, Chick Corea, George Benson, Level 42, Earth Wind and Fire, Kool and the Gangs, Uzeb, Pat Metheny Group, Steely Dan, Step Ahead and more to more bands...
Now I am dedicated to electric bass but also make inroads with guitar and keyboards
Lizard Luthier four strings bass roundwounds EMGx PJ pickups (33" (Brand Felipe luthier)
Maruszczyk Elwood TCS 5th strings (32" Delano pickups
Cort A5 five-string Daddario roundwounds Bartolini MK1 pickups
Harley Benton HBO850 Acoustic Bass Natural Piezo bridge Phosphorus/Bronze strings
Marcus Miller Sire Bass V7 customized by luthier fretless active/passive 4 strings
Ibanez Roadster RS 924 1980´s fretless bass roundwound strings
Ibanez SR760 Piezoelectric bridge system pickup Thomastik strings flatwounds
Yamaha Silent nylon string guitar
Harley Benton Custom Line Nashville Nylon Daddario strings
Spanish guitars: Concert Classic Admira guitar model Malaga (w La Bella strings red nylon) and Alhambra 4F Flamenco guitar
"TeleJazzter" Fender Squier Telecaster guitar 0.11/0.54 roundwound Daddario strings with mods: Orange Drops 0.1nF capacitor in tone and CTS potenciometers 250K in tone and volume. Play in neck pickups nice jazzy tone! for that reason I call him TeleJazzter!
"TeleAcoustic" Harley Benton Telecaster TE-40 TBK with passive piezoelectric bridge Tune O'Matic
Keyboard: Yamaha MX49 keys workstation, M-AUDIO midi controller MKII 88 keys and Nektar 49 keys midi controller
Amplifiers: MarkBass CMD 121P 300wat
Effects: Korg Pandora PX Stomp, Zoom B1 four and Overtone Boss MO2.
Preamplifier: Behringer Valve UltraGain Mic200 DI box or Behringer DI box UtraG DI
And a fun looper Donner Loop and Nux Core for training "goofing" .... To see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNwN5n95d7w
MIDI controller for bass, guitar and voice: SONUUS G2M V3
Interface unit to control monophonic sounds from any guitar or bass by triggering any keyboard or MIDI sound module with the strings To see: https://youtu.be/-dGbqAjbKWI
Recordings techniques according to increasing complexity :
Interface Audio: FocusRite solo
1) Primitive with Line In of my sound card or interface USB of the laptop through the Pandora Stomp or Boss ME50B ; stop using it because the new laptops no longer have entry specifies Line In although it was a good and simple method
2) Bass to input analogic pedal effect ( Pandora Stomp or Boss ME50 --> Boehringer DIs Box --> XLR DI out entry on XLR input interface audio and other signal clean on entry jack socket interface audio (double signal). The signal recorded on DAW is stereo track , one channel is via XLR and other clean channel, both then digitally mixed in Audacity for second editing effects (compressor, standardization, duet stereo etc ...).
VST pluggins in Audacity: TAL Chorus, Compressor Klanghelm DC1A2, Duet Stereo Enhancer Martin, Proximity Microphone, TLs Driver Emulated ....
Decembre 28 1962
|morceaux publics :||2.599|
|pouces donnés :||14.383|
|posté sur forum :||45|
|remixes reçus :||2.499|
|vues de jams :||2.646.927|
"Thanks for the pleasure you give to all of us, and for the great idea you got creating this site.... this is already a reference for musicians!"