Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Member Get-Together 29th May -1.June 2014

Member Get-Together 29th May -1.June 2014

posted on #41
ROBJOL Supporter
I will look If I can be there. A long way from Quebec but I can give an answer next week-end. I would really like to participate.
posted on #42
jamlady
Membre
wow, super Idee! Ich werde bestimmt kommen für einen Tag. Außer Donnerstag. Freue mich auf euch!
jamlady
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #43
cschlote Supporter
Hi Dick, Hi Others,

I just checked my schedule. At least from 29th to 31st/noon it would be no problem. But saturday evening to sunday I found an entry for some gig in Wetzlar, where I have to play sax. I Need to check out, if this gig is still active and on schedule. Or if the others can live without my contributions this time ;-) In that case, I could be in Urft all the time till sunday evening.

I would bring in my Tenor and Bariton Sax, the bass and some acoustic guitar(s), Xaphoon, Masterkeyboard, Line6-Pod and Notebook with Reason7 (for Recording or Keys Instruments), Microphones... I need to check, what of the stuff fits into the car or needed at all. No AMP, yet.
posted on #44
Dick Supporter
Great!

After speaking with the hostel once more I removed the "hostel + catering" booking option today - since all who entered the calendar so far are going for the self-cooking option, the hostel declined to do the catering for a small part of the group!

If you have not entered your name to the calendar (you'll find the links in my first post in this thread) to book yourself a bed, please do so before may 15th, so I can make the final arrangements with the hostel.
I know some are still making arrangements and we will surely find ways to act spontaneously, but I still need some hints for planning as you can imagine :)
posted on #45
Eckbass
Membre
Great idea, Dick!
I'm in!

Do we still need a Littlemark II and cabinet or will a Roland Cube 100 do?
posted on #46
GhostFish
Membre
Tempting... but i'm too shy around people I don't know :|
posted on #47
haddock
Membre
I'll be there, booked the flight today! Thursday to Sunday :)
posted on #48
OliVBee Supporter
yeeeehaaaaa captain !!!! :D :D
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #49
AnneCozean Supporter
if voodooking (aka Carl Wyatt) :)will give me a ride, per our usual agreement, i'm so there!http://www.img.wikiloops.de/smiley/smile.gif:)
posted on #50
Dick Supporter
Hehe... hope voodoo gives you a lift, Anne :)

this is the last call for hostel bed-booking... please contact me now or enter into the doodle list, I'll have to settle with the hostel in the next few days!
posted on #51
attila
Membre
Yes, I told you about that last year!!!
Perfect! :D
posted on #52
TomasFoe
Membre
I am so sad... I wont come... tried to manage it but... important meeting during 29.5. and expensive costs washed my dream away... Dick, you have my promise to be proactive in fundraising activities for occasion of next meeting...
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
posted on #53
Pete-Silence
Membre
I'll be there.
Takes an hour with the car maybe...;-)
posted on #54
Dick Supporter
Update - all preparations are running smoothly, I have created a .pdf with further information for those coming - should I have not sent you the link, please contact me via PM! (pdf contains my phone number and stuff, so I wont have it here)

wishing you the best and see you at the fest!
posted on #55
Dick Supporter
[img]https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/p403x403/10325257_659675970783966_5143605434895480129_n.jpg[/img]
posted on #56
Petr
Membre
This is amazing. Wikiloops rocks! I cannot go this year, but perhaps I will make it next year. Enjoy it!!!!
posted on #57
OliVBee Supporter
very cool poster man !!! you plan to ad in the neighbourhood ??
posted on #58
adu Supporter
Hello ,

i will be there . Count me in ! :)
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
posted on #59
issiro Supporter
Hello my friends,

@all bassplayers:

as long as no one else insists to bring his bass rig to Urft, i agree to bring along mine:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e5xtcho696dca2u/20131210_180033.jpg

The cabinet is a 2x12 (@4 ohms), speakon inputs. If anybody wants to bring and play his own top, thats for sure possible. :)

Please contact me if you have any questions regarding that issue.

PS: i will be there from thursday noon till sunday (late afternoon i guess).

greetz,
Robert
posted on #60
haddock
Membre
Very nice Robert! :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
A place really dedicated to music, no matter the style, where people from around the world, no matter where, really enjoy each other's contribution ... how good is that ??? That's wikiloops !
OliVBee from France

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.