Home »Forum»Open mic at the Blue Iguana »Pics from the 70's or High School Years

Pics from the 70's or High School Years

posted on #21
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 140
Joined: 26.07.12
I love the look of the fender mustang. Nice picture Frankie
:o
posted on #22
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 100
Joined: 28.11.13
Ha..My daddy was the Fire Chief, but I never got invited to play at the station.:|B)
posted on #23
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 91
Joined: 16.07.15
Fishinmissio wrote:
Ha..My daddy was the Fire Chief, but I never got invited to play at the station.:|B)


Well isn't that something. My daddy was the Police Chief. Probably had something to do with it:)
posted on #24
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 4
Joined: 02.08.17
karma, my first rock band, back in 1987.
Basically we made hard rock of the decade. (Kiss, Dokken, etc)
fblack attached the following image:



Edited by fblack on Mai 22 2019 18:57
posted on #25
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 59
Joined: 22.03.14
LittleWing wrote:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/lg2ZSZe.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/imKTmxe.png[/img]

I always get asked about the bass. 1980 BC RICH "EAGLE".
[img]https://i.imgur.com/8sG4w8l.png[/img]


Hey Littlewing love that BC Rich Eagle bass :)
posted on #26
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 100
Joined: 28.11.13
FrankieJ wrote:
Fishinmissio wrote:
Ha..My daddy was the Fire Chief, but I never got invited to play at the station.:|B)


Well isn't that something. My daddy was the Police Chief. Probably had something to do with it:)


Well..the State Police guys used to hang out at the Fire Station. I got stopped once when I was about 18 for a "Speed Contest" (With a short case of Bud on my center console...) Policeman told me he didn't think my dad would appreciate the fact I was racing people..(My dad sure loved driving that Pinto tho...)
posted on #27
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 91
Joined: 16.07.15
Fishinmissio wrote:
FrankieJ wrote:
Fishinmissio wrote:
Ha..My daddy was the Fire Chief, but I never got invited to play at the station.:|B)


Well isn't that something. My daddy was the Police Chief. Probably had something to do with it:)


Well..the State Police guys used to hang out at the Fire Station. I got stopped once when I was about 18 for a "Speed Contest" (With a short case of Bud on my center console...) Policeman told me he didn't think my dad would appreciate the fact I was racing people..(My dad sure loved driving that Pinto tho...)


That's funny. I had similar encounters.
I bet he did like driving that Pinto with a 351ci in it. I would :)
posted on #28
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 134
Joined: 14.12.14
[img]https://share.icloud.com/photos/0BNrBL5grqkW_23rEYTtO3Gag[/img]

Maybe 1984 (18 yo) JUMP!!!
Tofzegrit attached the following image:



Edited by Tofzegrit on Mai 27 2019 08:22
posted on #29
User Avatar
Administrateur
Posts: 868
Joined: 27.09.14
I thought this was about pictures with musical instruments or bands, not police mugshots :D :D :D

Tofzegrit wrote:
[img]https://share.icloud.com/photos/0BNrBL5grqkW_23rEYTtO3Gag[/img]

Maybe 1984 (18 yo) JUMP!!!

Edited by TeeGee on Mai 27 2019 08:48
posted on #30
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 134
Joined: 14.12.14
TeeGee wrote:
I thought this was about pictures with musical instruments or bands, not police mugshots :D :D :D

Tofzegrit wrote:
[img]https://share.icloud.com/photos/0BNrBL5grqkW_23rEYTtO3Gag[/img]

Maybe 1984 (18 yo) JUMP!!!



I start playing last month I had not band or instrument in 1984 :)
posted on #31
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 134
Joined: 14.12.14
Here is one with gtr, not HighSchool period but 28 years ago ... Baaam
Guitar is a Godin sold 6 months ago
Tofzegrit attached the following image:


posted on #32
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 91
Joined: 16.07.15
Tofzegrit wrote:
Here is one with gtr, not HighSchool period but 28 years ago ... Baaam
Guitar is a Godin sold 6 months ago


I like those boots. Nice guitar too :W
posted on #33
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 23
Joined: 09.06.14
Late 80's pic?
Edited by Acousticeg on Juin 09 2019 21:59
Acousticeg
posted on #34
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 32
Joined: 19.09.18
Tofzegrit wrote:
[img]https://share.icloud.com/photos/0BNrBL5grqkW_23rEYTtO3Gag[/img]

Maybe 1984 (18 yo) JUMP!!!


What did they arrest you for?
posted on #35
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 57
Joined: 26.02.14
Nice pics here, cool idea, let's feel young again !
Here's my contrib

1977
[img]https://zupimages.net/up/19/24/cspi.jpg[/img]

1987
[img]https://zupimages.net/up/19/24/e6dy.jpg[/img]
Edited by marmotte on Juin 12 2019 19:37
The more you learn, the less you know !
posted on #36
User Avatar Membre
Posts: 1
Joined: 25.02.17
cool:W
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
anonymous

"Wikiloops is making it so much fun to learn to play the bass. Books and Youtube are good, but Wikiloops is great, especially with the chord help, and chatting with helpful members!"

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées .