Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Video collaboration project 2018 introduction

Video collaboration project 2018 introduction

posted on #21
Dick Supporter
Hey :)

I have just updated the initial post in this thread and added an overview table and some extra info on how the gathering groups are going about.
I will keep updating that table up there, so we will have a central reference point to check where things are at from now on, no matter how long this thread will become.

I hope the proposed way of forming a group, settling a fixed basic template, and then opening up for wild additions makes sense to you.
I know this will keep some of you "circling" (especially the singers!) until you get to hear the groups base-track, but since the video recording takes a little extra effort, I'd like to make sure we are not creating loose ends unnecessaryly.

@alex & jussuf - the choice is yours, I believe the disco groups template will be available quite soon, and you could either both join that and have yourself a vicious "mexico vs. russia" disco bass battle (not sure that would leave ANY space for further ads, tho),
or one of you could step back and join one of the upcoming other groups (I'm already pestering some drummers...).

As you can tell, we are once more developing a project as it happens, special thanks to martin & marc who are test-driving the video sharing via wikiloops band spaces for this project with me...
I'm already looking at some fine drumming video this morning, the whole project will take a long time, but already looks really promising, so hang in there with us if you like :)

Mind, you can choose to click on the "Track this thread" button at the top ofthis thread to receive email notifications on group-forming updates (and people chatting about Lederhosen, too :P ).
+6
posted on #22
Tofzegrit Supporter
Hello
My name is Tof
I booked hairdresser, stylist, make up and choreography master and Julia Roberts...
I’m ready :)
+8
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #23
wjl Supporter
Tofzegrit wrote:
Hello
My name is Tof
I booked hairdresser, stylist, make up and choreography master and Julia Roberts...
I’m ready :)

:D You forgot to book *me* as the cameraman hehehe :D
+3
posted on #24
GoneUser_200920
Membre
The video projects on wikiloops sounds fun. Definitely appeals to the ham in me. If anybody wants to collaborate let me know I'm open. Know a little bit about doing videos for YouTube.G
+6
posted on #25
jussef63
Membre
Well Dick that idea of a friendly bass battle sounds freaking awesome and I think we should do that on a different video just for fun, of course that is if Alex wants to do it as well, right now I am teaming up with some great talents here and still deciding what are we going to do for the video, thx for your awesome support my friend

Dick wrote:

I have just updated the initial post in this thread and added an overview table and some extra info on how the gathering groups are going about.
I will keep updating that table up there, so we will have a central reference point to check where things are at from now on, no matter how long this thread will become.

I hope the proposed way of forming a group, settling a fixed basic template, and then opening up for wild additions makes sense to you.
I know this will keep some of you "circling" (especially the singers!) until you get to hear the groups base-track, but since the video recording takes a little extra effort, I'd like to make sure we are not creating loose ends unnecessaryly.

@alex & jussuf - the choice is yours, I believe the disco groups template will be available quite soon, and you could either both join that and have yourself a vicious "mexico vs. russia" disco bass battle (not sure that would leave ANY space for further ads, tho),
or one of you could step back and join one of the upcoming other groups (I'm already pestering some drummers...).

As you can tell, we are once more developing a project as it happens, special thanks to martin & marc who are test-driving the video sharing via wikiloops band spaces for this project with me...
I'm already looking at some fine drumming video this morning, the whole project will take a long time, but already looks really promising, so hang in there with us if you like :)

Mind, you can choose to click on the "Track this thread" button at the top ofthis thread to receive email notifications on group-forming updates (and people chatting about Lederhosen, too :P ).

+2
posted on #26
Marceys Supporter
Just did a keystructure with vid..... next one is up!

:) :)
+4
posted on #27
Alex Sarikov
Membre
add me, and Tofzegrit :Y
+2
posted on #28
axenvocs Supporter
Drumshticks wrote:
The video projects on wikiloops sounds fun. Definitely appeals to the ham in me. If anybody wants to collaborate let me know I'm open. Know a little bit about doing videos for YouTube.G

If you want to get a rock template started I for one would like to add vocals and or guitar :)
+3
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #30
Tofzegrit Supporter
2 tickets for the Disco Gate please : Alex Sarikov and me
+1
posted on #33
GoneUser_200920
Membre
axenvocs wrote:
Drumshticks wrote:

If you want to get a rock template started I for one would like to add vocals and or guitar :)

Give me some time I will upload one video that is.
+2
posted on #34
Kermit
Membre
if that jam grooves and needs a singer...
here I am ;)
+2
posted on #35
Dick Supporter
Just giving this a quick bump- I've set up and invited Drumshticks & axenvocs to a private band so you can get a rockish thing going there, thanks a bunch to Greg for sporting a drumtrack to get usstarted there :) MrBaer still got us waiting a little...
@jussuf - since you mentioned you are still doing "background negotiations", and since the little Tof had the hairstylist booked and wanted to go with alex so bad, they kinda jumed (OK, tofz rather Hopped) the disco thread for now, but we'll most definetly find something for you... and might get back to the bass battle idea a little later.
I've already proposed to appear as collateral damage in the bass vid :D
What I feel would be nice to have would be a really evil (hint hint) metal group, some proper pop act (where are the Liesching brothers when one needs them? Who serves our lady singers?), and some acoustic vibes... but with our combined powers of conviction, we'll get there slowly slowly :)
Quite happy with the way this is rolling in, only the procrastinating Baer is costing me nerves... ;)
Have a nice weekend!
+3
posted on #36
wjl Supporter
Dick wrote:...only the procrastinating Baer is costing me nerves... ;)
Have a nice weekend!

Hmja, it's weekend, the Eifel isn't too far away from the Frankfurt / Rhine Main area - I'm thinking about meeting in RL for a blues session with Mr. Baer in case he'd be interested - maybe 'that' would get him going?

Not sure about the cameras in that case - I have two which can make a decent video, but only one tripod, one bass...

Maybe you could tell him about the idea of a 2-man (or bear) vid? Haven't been to the hair stylist since a while tho... ;)

Cheers,
Wolfgang
+1
posted on #37
moonchild Supporter
So many possibilities, here, there and everywhere!... I think it'd be cool to team up with another female singer :) Rip it up on something funky cool!
+3
posted on #38
Uloisius
Membre
The video idea I find very good, although I (language problems) not fully understand the process. But if anyone is interested I would like to be part of a small unplugged number ;o)
+5
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
posted on #39
wjl Supporter
moonchild wrote:
So many possibilities, here, there and everywhere!... I think it'd be cool to team up with another female singer :) Rip it up on something funky cool!

Wow that would be cool indeed! :D <3 :Y Three thumbs up for the idea alone! Or four? :W Anyway; let's see your ladies' night! Looking forward to your contributions!
+2
posted on #40
axenvocs Supporter
Drumshticks rockers in which I will do vocals for is in need of rock guitarist anyone interested should post that interest here and let us know. I would rather not be the guitarist :) we need a real one ;)
+1
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Wikiloops is a must for ageing musicians like myself ! It has given me something to look forward to every day ! I have made may new great friends !
onewholeft

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.