Had to share it

posted on #1
FrankieJ Supporter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv7jGOnqrCQ
+5
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
*warning*
*by clicking on above link, you may be exposed to some jazz music of the excellent kind.
If you happen to play acoustic guitar or upright bass, your self-confidence might be subject to damage.*
Phantastic :D
+4
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Marceys Supporter
Brilliant feel!
+1
posted on #4
OliVBee Supporter
yep a wonderful pick ! :)
+1
posted on #5
FrankieJ Supporter
Dick wrote:
*warning*
*by clicking on above link, you may be exposed to some jazz music of the excellent kind.
If you happen to play acoustic guitar or upright bass, your self-confidence might be subject to damage.*
Phantastic :D

Yes. Made me consider using my guitars for fire wood :D
posted on #6
OliVBee Supporter
FrankieJ wrote:
Yes. Made me consider using my guitars for fire wood :D

Bireli tends to have this effect on anyone :) if you ask for more i might have hints that will finish convincing you in your fire wood projects !! :D
+1
posted on #7
FrankieJ Supporter
I am a big fan now thanks to khangurumc in conversation yesterday.
What a wonderful player :)
posted on #8
OliVBee Supporter
Indeed ! He's a fantastic musician with a huge gipsy jazz background :)
allthough that's where he comes from (gipsy) that is not my favorite side of him ! i strongly urge you to check out this duet with Sylvain Luc, another stellar french guitarist you might have heard of already because he's a Godin icon (very awsome i swear !!) ... their story together has quite a few chapters :)
if you didn't end up with fire wood at the end of this show there is more you could check out hehe ;)

[youtube]Mqt5COQUH0U[/youtube]
+1
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #9
titi
Membre
Wonderful guitar player ! of course.
Here, it's 100% French music with the great "Richard Galliano" playing "Piaf"[youtube]T68QwxxGuek[/youtube]
+2
posted on #10
FrankieJ Supporter
OliVBee wrote:
Indeed ! He's a fantastic musician with a huge gipsy jazz background :)
allthough that's where he comes from (gipsy) that is not my favorite side of him ! i strongly urge you to check out this duet with Sylvain Luc, another stellar french guitarist you might have heard of already because he's a Godin icon (very awsome i swear !!) ... their story together has quite a few chapters :)
if you didn't end up with fire wood at the end of this show there is more you could check out hehe ;)

[youtube]Mqt5COQUH0U[/youtube]

Wonderful players. Embarrassingly I was unfamiliar with them.
All I can say in my defense is when I left music for 10+ years I totally left it.
Definitely a download for study :)
Thanks for sharing.
+1
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I support wikiloops because it's a great way for musicians around the world to share ideas and not have their egos kill each other. Thanks.
abyssinal from United States

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.