Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Loopers You Miss...

Loopers You Miss...

posted on #21
titi
Membre
For a womanizer of guitars as me,
JoaoEmidio, Irlenn, Fanne, Amando, Hurzel, Kerathon, Gerhard, Shifty, RobH, TX Ratlter....And certainly many of the others
posted on #22
Ernie440 Supporter
Just for fun, the next thread will be .. Loopers You Don't Miss .. lol .. j/k!! :O
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #23
petebass
Membre
Nice one Ernie,
I dont miss me cos I'm always there,whispering in my ear and arguing,sing this one ,No! you do it,alright I will your rubbish anyway,thats just like you, I'm not you I'm me,no I'm me,go away and stop annoying me, I cant I'm you,oh crap!!!
+1
posted on #24
Ernie440 Supporter
LOL Pete! Ok, I've called 911, they'll be there in about 10 ... be a white van, a couple nice fellas wearing white as well ... no worries, they are your friends and they have a nice injection for you ... :D Just stay calm ... :O
posted on #25
petebass
Membre
Who? me or him!!
posted on #26
Ernie440 Supporter
bwahahahaha!!! :D
posted on #27
KMstar
Membre
Ernie440 wrote:
Just for fun, the next thread will be .. Loopers You Don't Miss .. lol .. j/k!! :O

I would like to become famous someday, but I hope I dont see my name all over that post...
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
It's better than sitting on the couch watching TV !!! The Wiki Crew Rocks !!!
WHITEPONGO from United States

wikiloops.com utilise des Cookies pour vous apporter la meilleure expérience de navigation.
En apprendre plus sur notre charte des données privées.