- Octobre 24 2020Blues jam avec remix par JodyTripp à la Vocals Piste # 201359Boy You Got The Blues In You
- Septembre 06 2020Unplugged jam avec remix par JodyTripp à la Guitare Acoustique, Violoncelle & Violine Piste # 197854Star++
- Août 05 2020HipHop jam avec remix par JodyTripp à la Guitare, Violine & Mix Piste # 195911Baroque +
- Octobre 02 2019Rock jam avec remix par JodyTripp à la Guitare Piste # 172779You Don't Matter To Me
- Septembre 04 2019Blues jam avec remix par JodyTripp à la Vocals Piste # 170887Slip And Slide Bluesde JodyTripp & JodyTripp
- Août 22 2019Blues jam avec remix par JodyTripp à la Vocals & Mix Piste # 170029Will I Ever Love Again ?
- Juillet 27 2019Blues jam avec remix par JodyTripp à la Vocals & Guitare Piste # 168271What's A Poor Boy To Do ?
- Juillet 25 2019Rock jam avec remix par JodyTripp à la Vocals Piste # 168129Let Your Love Rain Down
- Juillet 02 2019Electronic jam avec remix par JodyTripp à la Vocals Piste # 166570Dare
Hi I'm Tom (cody tripp, MajorTom_III)
I am a 'slow Delta blues' guitarist. There is no better feeling, in this world, than soloing to a slow delta blues. I started playing guitar in 1968 after hearing Cream's 'White Room'. I walked across the street to my friend's house and traded 2 aquariums for his electric guitar. I was in several blues, blues/rock bands until 1983 and NEVER in my wildest dreams did I think I would play any other type of music because I thought all other types were crap. In 1988 I got divorced and the courts gave me custody of my 3 little sons. Being a full time single parent I had to give up guitar and music completely for the next 19 years....never thought I would play again and gave all of my gear away. In 2006 my son gave me a Les Paul and I was hooked again. I had to learn how to play all over GRRRR. It was frustrating because I had lost all my speed and technique and many solo patterns I had come up with I now had forgotten. But I kept at it and it took 4 years before I felt I was back to playing like I use to. About a year or two later I discovered Wikiloops. That changed my whole world. Now I was interested in playing any and every type of music...well except for rap, opera and death metal. I appreciated so many styles of music. Started writing and recording music like a mad man. I guess being without something you love, for so long, drives you crazy. SO thankful for my son who gave me the Les Paul and of course Wikiloops.
GUITAR: Leslie West, Eric Clapton, Gary Moore, Duane Allman, Derek Trucks, Kerry Livgren, Phil Keaggy, Peter Green, Carlos Santana
BASS: Felix Pappalardi, Jack Bruce
VOCALS: Freddie King, Joe Cocker, Neil Young, Eric Clapton, Kelly Holland, Gregg Allman, Paul Rodgers, Ronnie James Dio
SONGWRITING: Neil Young, Bad Company, Mike Oldfield, Eric Clapton, Sheryl Crow, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Cry of Love, Joe Walsh, Lennon/McCartney.
FAVORITE BAND: Dream Theater
Guitar, bass, vocals, songwriting & programming
Gibson SG, Fender Strat, Paul Reed Smith SE 245 & Fender Bass. Boss ME 80 or ZOOM G5 multi effects pedals. Blue baby bottle condenser mic. Focusrite scarlett 2i2 interface. I run everything through a Dell laptop with Audacity and a Sansui 9090DB or Sansui G-6000 stereo receiver with JBL 4312 Studio Monitors. I use Ernie Ball Slinky Cobalt strings for electric guitar exclusively. I use D'Addario Phosphor Bronze for acoustic guitar exclusively. I use Moze or Zager handmade acoustic guitars.
|morceaux publics :||376|
|pouces donnés :||1.612|
|posté sur forum :||1|
|remixes reçus :||755|
|vues de jams :||161.082|
"Thanks Wikiloops for enabling me to connect with musicians around the world. Offering a little financial support is the least I can do."